Sign in to follow this  
FSullivan

Can not file flight plan

I am trying to fly from NZPM to NZAA.

If Auto Plan is used, I will get the following flight plan, which I can File with no issues:

NZPM SID(DADL2S-RW07-RUGVI) STAR(DAVE6C-RW23L-DAVEE) APPR(ILS-RW23L-I23LW-EMRAG)

Now, if a waypoint is added to the flight plan, for example IDLOK, it will not File anymore.

The following flight plan, which was created with RouteFinder, is also impossible to File.

NZPM RUGVI H182 PEPPE NZAA

What airac and version of Pilot2atc are you using?

I loaded your route into simbrief and generated with no problem with airac 1901.

Not a flight plan expert by any means  but my guess since you only give an example is that it is not on airway h182.but on h191.

I have a hard time with it doesn't work then why do it?  See I just do what route planning sites prepare for me and go with it.

This doesn't sound like a pilot2atc problem.  Do you get an error message of some kind?

I added IDLOK with no problem and it filed okay.

Are you connected to your aircraft and the pilot2atc PWR is green?

With further investigation, I found that the culprit is SID DADL2S, given by Pilot2ATC.

If another SID is used, I can File the flight plan created with RouteFinder and also adding other waypoints with no issues.

I used autoplan I got almost the same as you with no problem including DADL2S.  Starting to sound like old airac cycle.

Glad you resolved. Have a great weekend.

First of all, thanks for the help.

As I said initially, if Auto Plan is used I can File with no issues, even with SID DADL2S, but not adding a waypoint or using the flight plan created by RouteFinder.

If I use other SID than DADL2S, then I can add waypoints or use the flight plan created with RouteFinder.

By the way, I'm using cycle 1901.

Thanks and have a great weekend too.