Sign in to follow this  
SmokeDiddy

Possibility of Air Hauler 2 for X-Plane

The developer of Air Hauler mentioned today in the AH2 beta forums that he is now "considering" Air Hauler 2 for X-Plane sometime in 2019.  This would be a great addition to X-Plane...I am so hoping this happens!

• Like 1

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

me too!

• Upvote 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Excellent news! I bought AH2 in EA right after it was available because I thought it would make flying P3D worthwile again, but it didn't... Don't get me wrong, AH2 is great, but it just can't make P3D any better. 😊

1 hour ago, mgeiss said:

Excellent news! I bought AH2 in EA right after it was available because I thought it would make flying P3D worthwile again, but it didn't... Don't get me wrong, AH2 is great, but it just can't make P3D any better. 😊

so  whats  ah2   different  than  using  it  in xp   than in p3d

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I bought this too hoping to add some excitement to my flight simming experience.  However, I have completely wiped P3D from my system and tired of switching back and forth.  Today I will looking into Simbit worlds - A pilots Life.  I think this was more what I was looking for anyway.

Any word on this ? The other 2 competitors simply don't look promising.

If he got it working he could clean up  ... before we are forced to go with one of the others.  

3 hours ago, Gabe777 said:

Any word on this ? The other 2 competitors simply don't look promising.

If he got it working he could clean up  ... before we are forced to go with one of the others.  

Great news and I'll no doubt get it. I was eyeing the FSX edition and was waiting for it to go on sale now that's it's available as DLC for FSX:Steam Edition. This will save me from making that purchase though.  :wink:

On 10/10/2019 at 12:43 PM, Arthur42417 said:

Only PAX ops isnt it ? Not exactly Air Hauler.