Sign in to follow this  
jt8d9a

X-ROTORS AW139

On 1/28/2019 at 5:27 PM, Scarp said:

A USA livery thanks!!

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Unless I mistake, I did not see it mentioned in the thread : the website https://www.x-rotors.com/ now has more content.

I find it interesting to have the "Custom Livery" service. Never see before for me.

However the process and workflow to create a custom livery is not enough detailed and one cannot see how its expectations will be met. And the message box to specify requirements is too small.

Edited by Simicro

- TONY -

AW139 RC2 Change log

This is Release Candidate 2 change log

• Fixed the marching ants issue affecting many textures on some graphic cards due to wrong UV maps
  • Fixed internal glass opacity, as reported too dark by many pilots using VR headsets
  • Fixed collective trim hat switch function, when CLTV/YAW trim is on the switch trims collective, otherwise it changes the reference target parameter value if a FD collective mode is engaged (ie. VS or ALT reference)
  • Fixed rotor brake strenght
  • Fixed vents sound when battery is off

Download from your private area or grab it from here!

• Upvote 1

Could anyone educate me in using the battery the right way? Following the start up checklist, the main bus and ess bus drains, the landing and taxi lights go dim after awhile - (spotlight does not).

How should I configure the switches to keep electrical power up while in flight instead of draining them?

Have read the user guide, what am i missing?

Using  rc2

Many thanks

Are you losing power while in flight? I don't see you mentioning the generators, make sure they are switched on.

7 hours ago, Scarp said:

Are you losing power while in flight? I don't see you mentioning the generators, make sure they are switched on.

Hi Scarp,

Yes generators 1 and 2 are on.

I love your artwork too, many thanks for the great liveries.