Sign in to follow this  
eberg2013

FS2Crew Will not let me enable it

Today I purchased FSX for steam and the pmdg 737. I have run fsx and know the aircraft works in game. I have installed fs2crew and get the error for files not found. I have run the FSX registry fixer and reinstalled fs2crew several times and still get this error. Anything I could do to fix this would be appreciated. 

Did the FS2Crew installer correctly "auto-detect" the location of your Main FSX folder?

The problem is likely in there somewhere, something to do with your registry/folder path for FSX.

Are you doing a side by side install (Classic FSX and Steam FSX on the same computer at the same time)?

HI, facing the same problem currently. Are there any solutions? (FS2Crew 777 installed beforehand works perfectly fine but not for 737)

Does the FS2Crew installer "auto-detect" the correct location of your FS install?

That's the key.

You cannot install FS2Crew to a non-standard location.

The installer should auto-detect the correct folder for you.

If it doesn't, you have a registry problem.

4 hours ago, byork said:

Does the FS2Crew installer "auto-detect" the correct location of your FS install?

Yes it detects it to the right location. Also I've been running as administrator the whole time. I don't know what else to do.

So, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the whole thing while waiting for the replies here. It works now! But, the sound goes off completely after I run PF procedure...

So, update. I've read some other posts on AVSIM regarding this and you've answered it well there. Updated my sound drivers and everything is alright now. Thank you so much, Byran! You've really helped us a lot!

Really looking forward to the UGCX release! 

Have a great day!