Sign in to follow this  
johnk51

PA-34 Seneca V in P3D V4.4

I just upgraded to p3d v4.4 and want to put my Seneca V into p3d.  The problem is it only have an install to p3d v2.  I purchased it from Sim-Planet back in November of 14 and they've gone out of business.  So if there's an update that will allow it to be put into p3d v4 I don't know where to get it from.  I've sent Carenado a submit a request, but I don't know if it was sent.  When I hit send it showed a 403 Forbidden error page with cloudflare underneath it.  I've been able to install some of my other Carenado planes, cause I purchased them at like Simmarket.  Any ideas what to do?

John K

Not sure there has been an update since then.. 

Should work as is.. just install it!

Bert

I get error messages for every file it starts to install: Error opening file for writing.  I have to pick p3d v2, that's the latest one the installer had.  If I don't pick fsx, p3d v1 or p3d v2, just select the folder.  It looks like it installs, but no files are in the folder.  I tried using fsx and pointing to p3d v4, but nothing was installed.  I do still have the install in fsx, but I don't think coping them over would work.  I still haven't got ahold of Carenado yet.  I've email, but no reply.  I was able to install my E50P Phenom.

John K

I had purchased my Seneca V at Sim-Planet which closed.  So I have nowhere to download the current update so I can install it.  If sim-planet was still around I'd have no problem, and there's no place to download it without paying for it again.

John K