Sign in to follow this  
Tawmu

Vertx DA62 PFPX Profile?

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has a PFPX profile they'd be willing to share for the Vertx DA62 please?

Many thanks 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Could you please check the PFPX profile that you kindly made available? It seems there is a problem with the weights  - no passenger and no cargo exceeds the max ZFW.

I think the empty weight should be 1570 kg (not 2199 kg).

Thanks 

Edited by ega

Edmundo Azevedo

On 6/5/2019 at 1:30 PM, Superlive said:

Sorry for the late respons. This is acurate with weight and range. Had to increase the fuel but atleast you will get accurate routes based on its range. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5x91zxdg2o0o5g4/DA62PFPX.rar?dl=0

Sorry to bother you but I'm trying to extract your rar file with a free RAR Extractor program. It cannot open it and the message says "Failed to extract the file. If the RAR file is encrypted enter the correct password."

Any chance you could provide one that doesn't need a password. Thanks! 👍

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray, just tried the file and it opened ok with 7zip.

bob

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, onebob said:

Hi Ray, just tried the file and it opened ok with 7zip.

bob

Thanks Bob. In the end I used WinRAR on a trial and it worked with that.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I had a problem trying to create a flight with the supplied DA62 files. The problem was solved by editing the DA62.txt in Aircraft Templates.

The MZFW was only 20Kg greater than the DOW which resulted in Random Payload in PFPX not working and even adding 2 people took the MZFW over the MTOW.

I edited the file and changed MZFW to 2175.

That was calculated by the average weight of 1 person as 100Kg and an average baggage weight of 11Kg for a GA flight.

So 111 * 5 = 555Kg + 1570Kg (DOW) = 2175Kg

Hope that helps anyone using PFPX and the DA62.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather