Sign in to follow this  
rightseat

Request: Cessna P210/Turbine P210

Dear Carenado, please give the Proline and G1000 cockpit planes a rest, and please consider giving us a plane that has not been modeled in FS (that I'm aware of): the Cessna P210/Turbine P210. 

Thank you for your consideration. 

(yes, I'm aware there is a C210 from Carenado; I've had a copy since FS2004)   🙂

Have you looked at Thomas Roehl's Cessna 206 Turbine modified aircraft?  Freeware and very nice, available at the Sim-Outhouse.

HTH,

Greg

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 9:43 PM, lownslo said:

Have you looked at Thomas Roehl's Cessna 206 Turbine modified aircraft?  Freeware and very nice, available at the Sim-Outhouse.

HTH,

Greg

Yes, and I love it! G600 and GTN 750-650 integration all in a freeware package. It's pretty great. Thanks for the suggestion. 🙂

• Upvote 1

Indeed, Thomas has given us a masterpiece!  I agree with you about a 210 that burns Jet Fuel... would be nice (been a while since I flew the Carenado 210 in FS9/FSX).  And that they could save their time not bothering with the Proline and G1000 stuff.  The addon avionics work just fine.  Keep it simple, keep it pretty!

Here's to hoping!

Greg

• Like 1

Hoping to re-ignite this topic, I reached out to the Carenado powers that be several years ago to inquire about a follow-on to the 210. The essential wireframe in the existing .mdl file is begging for rework to include the P210N:

Difference in cabin windows

Air conditioning in & out on fuselage

PIC windscreen heat plate

Right wing radar pod

Aft aux fuel tank filler cap

Leading edge boots

Subtle cowl differences

A late 70's/early 80's P210N model

Simulate the air conditioning and pressurization on the panel (without them having any real effect on the model) and you'll have the queen of the Cessna singles which I have long believed will sell.

The Rolls-Royce, Silver Eagle would be a third, follow on.

For the most part, I have gobs of time in PMDG widebodies but if Carenado were to finally close the loop on the Cessna single lineup by creating the MUCH needed P210N, I would spend the bulk of my time going into ORBX backwater strips in North America.

My solid offer to Carenado ~ I will pay $3000 USD (that is 85 customers at their current T210 rate) to develop this.

PLEASE, before another jet or regional propliner, give us a serious Cessna single in the P210N.

$3000 on delivery. Absolutely guaranteed. It would make my day.

Tom

SEATTLE

• Like 1