Sign in to follow this  
KBUR

Released: Switzerland Mountain Landing Places by Drassaud

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Something really special and challanging has been released for AFS2 (you need Switzerland DLC for this), by the highly talented and relentless freeware developer "drassaud" : Switzerland Altiports

Try to land on some of the official mountain landing places in Switzerland

Here's the first realizations of some official mountain landing places in Switzerland. For the moment :

- LSVD Clariden Hüfifirn

- LSVK Glarnischfirn

- LSYD Bec de Nendaz

- LSYE Ebnefluh

- LSYI Limmerenfirn

- LSYQ Croix de Coeur

223-carte-places-atterrissage-en-montagn

220-20190114194722-1-jpg

225-20190114194523-1-jpg

222-20190114194105-1-jpg

Freeware for your joy 😉

Edited by KBUR
my brain is a sieve.
  • Like 2

Well guys, this is really hard and tough flying stuff !!!!  Someone who is still saying "...AFS2 is not a real deal, it's just some kind of arcadish flight sim, etc...etc..." , is

• a hater (hopeless case)
  • a FB who cannot stand another flight sim on market
  • a noob or showoff
  • a Switchologist who is only flying computerized tubeliners "without soul" from A to B.

Of course, it lacks of many features, and we already know this.  But at least IPACS stay persistently faithful to their main concepts:

• Flight-Physics and the sensation of flying at home with the means of an affordable PC
  • simulated air/thermals/currents

---> both are represented not only in IPAC's brand name Aero- (for Air) and -fly (for flying), but also implemented in  high-class in the sim.

And for the sticklers who are still complaining I've a proposal: " Just try to land the "Bücker Jungmeister Bu133" save and smooth on the Limmerenfirn LSYI Altiport/Switzerland, after that we take it from there...."

Below you can see some screenshots I've done today (I'm running AFS2 on an aged, old machine only 1920x1080; but butter smooth in most situations).

All pictures are shot close to Drassauds wonderful altiports  freeware I've introduced above:

3d56b0-1547568100.jpg

f2486d-1547568276.jpg

124e04-1547569230.jpg

950d28-1547569308.jpg

Good luck ! - you'll need a lot of it if you try to land continuably and safely on this mountain airports 😁

Edited by KBUR
pictures are not showing up.
  • Like 2