Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

Deleting camera files for planes I never use?

Hi Keven, is it possible to delete camera files for planes I no longer even have installed?  When I first installed CP I had a ton of planes, now I have 4.4 and it's very lean, not too many planes and I want to keep it that way.  But occasionally I want to add just one camera but I have a huge list of planes there.

I know it's stored both on the cloud and locally (locally I have no idea where though).

So is this possible to clean up some of this excess of planes?

Thanks.

Jack Sawyer

You currently have to remove those presets 1 by 1. We are looking into ways to make it possible to delete aircraft in bulk.

• Like 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

3 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

You currently have to remove those presets 1 by 1. We are looking into ways to make it possible to delete aircraft in bulk.

Thanks Keven.

Jack Sawyer

5 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

How Keven?  I’m in the sim now but when I bring up the cameras I can select any of my old planes but I can’t find a way to delete them.

Jack Sawyer

5 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

Hold CTRL or right-click the presets.

Just now tried this, I don’t understand how it works.  I’m flying now in the PMDG 747 and if I go to import cameras and select a plane I want to delete I see red x’s on the right screen but it looks like I’m deleting my current cameras.  So I clicked the red left arrow so I didn’t ruin everything.

Not sure how to do this.  Is there a YT on this?

Thanks 

Jack Sawyer