Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Ultimate Realism Pack website update

Hello all. Long time no see. 🙂

As some of you already noticed, URP weebly website is deleted, not available anymore on ultimaterealismpack.weebly.com
It is slowly being migrated to a new website where I will put ALL the stuff I'm working on - URP, apps, textures, soundpacks, etc, under the name FSCONCEPTS.

Current address is - fsconcepts.weebly.com

Soon it will be detached from weebly, and I will keep you updated when the time comes.

You can still download URP v1.3 for P3D v4.3 from the new website.

ALL OTHER URP version are DELETED! Simple reason is - users were still using URP v1.1 with a config tool in newer version of P3D, and of course incompatibilities emerged, and some users ended on LM forum with a simple conclusion that URP v1.1 was causing that. Well, surprise surprise, of course it was, it is fully compatible only with P3D v4.0, and every version after I wasn't providing any sort of support because LM is changing shaders constantly.

To put it short, I deleted all older versions simply because I don't want URP to collect a bad reputation.

New URP status?
Yes, I'm still working on URP v1.4, but lately my private life doesn't allow me to work on it at the tempo I wanted. Maybe I will release WIP version in the January for you guys to test it, please shout if you would like that.

Many things are new in v1.4, many tweaks are now dependant on altitude (terrain brightness and saturation, clouds, haze, water reflection and saturation, and much more).

I will drop soon some screenshots.

Cheers!

Edited by Pe11e
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Hi, 

Is there any alternative way to obtain the files? Weebly is blocked in the country of my residence, due to numerous phishing activities. 

Tom Link

4 hours ago, ST1322 said:

Hi, 

Is there any alternative way to obtain the files? Weebly is blocked in the country of my residence, due to numerous phishing activities. 

No at this moment. I can share it on dropbox, but it's known that dropbox has a limited download permissions. In which version of URP you are interested?

Edited by Pe11e

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

15 hours ago, ST1322 said:

The one for 4.4, please.

WIP

On 1/19/2019 at 7:58 PM, Pe11e said:

WIP

Hi,

Do you have the latest version that I can download for XP-11?

4 hours ago, paraso said:

Hi,

Do you have the latest version that I can download for XP-11?

That one is also WIP, and no timeframe when I will finish the sky textures for it. I'm just more focused on flying lately than on tweaking, which is logical since I neglected flying well over a year.

On 2/5/2019 at 8:43 PM, Pe11e said:

That one is also WIP, and no timeframe when I will finish the sky textures for it. I'm just more focused on flying lately than on tweaking, which is logical since I neglected flying well over a year.

Thanks for the response, is there any place where I can download the previous version?
Thanks

On 3/18/2019 at 1:16 AM, paraso said:

Thanks for the response, is there any place where I can download the previous version?
Thanks

Not at the moment. Only the current version for v4.3 on fsconcepts.weebly.com

Since v4.5 is out, I will work on URP for it, completely skipping v4.4 version.

Edited by Pe11e

42 minutes ago, SledDriver said:

Does the 4.3 version of URP work with P3D4.4?

No, it isn't fully compatible sadly.

I didn't understand that the older RealismShaderPack v1.1 would only work on P3Dv3.2. I installed it into P3Dv3.4, and now everything is black. I used the back up tool and restored the back ups that it said it made but my simulator is still all black with only light sources being seen. Is there something that has been made for v3.4 or something that will work with 3.4 or is there someway I can fix this without completely reinstalling P3Dv3.4? I am planning to make the jump to P3Dv4.x but cannot afford to do so at this time. Any help with resolving this would be greatly appreciated. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.