Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Flysimware got a new texture artist

Flysimware is grateful for a new talented texture artist with previous sim development history to be joining the party. Wicketbacon is working hard on the Falcon 50 creating the interior textures to look as good of quality as the systems Flysiwmare produces. And we hope as good as the competition. Keep an eye on this thread as Wicketbacon or i post texture samples showing the progress as the Falcon 50 evolves. 

SAMPLES ARE IN P3D!

The window framing is now thicker. The 2 front window panes are also now thicker. These images are showing the progress of the ceiling and outer walls but not finished. Hope you like as more to come!

No photo description available.

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: sky

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 7

Hi Mark,

Congrats - honestly - texture work was the only thing holding you back... Best of luck to your new addition and your team...

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Sweet. Any chance of the 441 getting a fresh lick of virtual paint? :smile:

• Like 1

Fantastic...looking nice! 

Will you guys be working on any previous work like the MU-2 or C441 or just moving forward from here? Either way Welcome aboard!

Edited by MartinRex007

Screenshots look great. Hope you consider tarting up the C441 at some point.

I've always admired the fidelity of Fsw's systems simulation and flight modeling, but like most people who appreciate that aspect of the products and how important it is, that admiration has always been in spite of of the visuals not being a strong point, so it's great to see this final piece of the puzzle dropping into place too.

Fickle as many flight simmers are, pictures often seal the deal with many and you only have to look at Carenado's completely opposite ethos to that of Fsw to know how much that does for their sales figures. Fsw certainly deserves a piece of that pie too, so if we can have our cake and eat it with Fsw products now, that will be fantastic for us as well as them.

Edited by Chock
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I'd like to see the same treatment on their Lear, too...I run P3D on a big (55") monitor, and the panel has textures that might pass as tolerable on a small display, but which look pretty terrible up on the big screen. 

The texture issues on the Lear have been what's keeping me from the Falcon...good to see that it's being worked.

Regards

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Would also like to see the MU-2 updated as well Please.  I know it's a rather old product, however it's also pretty popular aircraft to fly for folks as well.

David

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Wow, congrats on bringing a texture artist onboard! I can already really see some improvement and it will be amazing to see the progress as they work around the rest of the cockpit! I really think this will take your products to the next level.

Let me join with the others on the forum to strongly encourage work on the C441 and Lear! They are so strong technically and would totally become new products with that enhancement. 

Looking forward to seeing more updates as they become available! 

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

3 hours ago, w6kd said:

I'd like to see the same treatment on their Lear, too...

Me three.

Now flysimware will be flight... congrats 

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

WOW!!! That's awesome!! 

Flysimware will be the ELITE developer of corporate jets and turboprops if you can get those "dad-burn, gosh-darn" textures up to speed.

Check out the size of your window and flap handle.  They are just way too puny.

You are really on the right track now. Wicketbacon will bring home the bacon 🥓💖

Bob

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

FSW should now have found a winning formula - interior textures which seem to equal Carenado’s, systems modelling and reliability which exceeds Carenado’s and a support system which leaves Carenado at the starting post!!

Bill

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2