Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Flysimware got a new texture artist

Excellent flight models, correctly working systems, and now greatly improved textures?  Awesome!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

20 hours ago, w6kd said:

I'd like to see the same treatment on their Lear, too...I run P3D on a big (55") monitor, and the panel has textures that might pass as tolerable on a small display, but which look pretty terrible up on the big screen. 

The texture issues on the Lear have been what's keeping me from the Falcon...good to see that it's being worked.

Regards

I'm with you on this one.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

More images added. We are also making the VC window pains thicker and modeling a new ceiling and will have images soon.

Image may contain: people sitting

Image may contain: people sitting

No photo description available.

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Impressive!

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Beautiful!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Now FSW planes will be the whole package! The competition better watch out 😂

• Upvote 1

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

Aha! It's the icing that sells the cake which we all know has multiple layers of deliciousness already 😎

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

Full blown specular maps for parts like the wood really bring out the grain. Leather specular coming soon!

Image may contain: people sitting and indoor

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

That’s really exciting, I see a purchase of the Falcon in my near future now that the visuals look to be catching up with the high quality systems and flight model that I expect it has.

Dare I speculate that PBR could be a possibility in the future?

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

5 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Dare I speculate that PBR could be a possibility in the future?

A possibility down the road, perhaps ........

Al

• Like 1

Thicker window pane for the copilot side. New ceiling with better curve. Lot of window parts not painted yet!

Front window pane with metal showing in front of the plastic covers.

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 2

So beautiful! My only question on this is will those enhancements affect VAS and/or FPS for the 32 bit sims? The aircraft is so terrific as it is now.

1 hour ago, Wink207 said:

So beautiful! My only question on this is will those enhancements affect VAS and/or FPS for the 32 bit sims? The aircraft is so terrific as it is now.

The 32 bit will be faster because we are removing animations that are not needed and no re working textures will not effect FPS. We are adding a few specualr maps but nothing to lose FPS.