Just a note to save you consternation:

The CDU requires the latest Q400 Pro update (v1.020bx64) from Majestic...it will not work with v1.020, or v1.020a.

Merry Christmas

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

On 11/12/2019 at 10:48 PM, marcom said:

Sorry guys, yes there are some 'hints' in the current version that the Q400 is supported.

It's not the case (and you can't purchase the license yet).

Stay tuned!

I HAVE stayed tuned - and am delighted !  Thank you, Santa Mark !

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Well the Q400 is out now.  I bought it, but haven't had time to try it.  I have the PMDGs and A320s.  I'll be glad not having to use a mouse to input everything,  Just use your fingers like in a real dash 8.😊

John K

Thanks for the nice christmas surprise. Purchased right away.

Wish you a merry XMas 🎅

Edited by Raller

Win 10 Pro | P3Dv4.5 | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | I5-9600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB RAM | SSD | T.16000M

Yes I've also purchased it now and am waiting for the license file.  Unfortunately, PayPal pulled a nasty surprise on me.  €10.00 for Mark (which is seriously modest for such a fabulous add-on IMHO), but a PayPal charge on top of that of €4.70 : almost 50% of the transaction value !  It's probably hidden in their lawyers-created small print, but OTT all the same in my view 😠

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Morning Mark and Merry Christmas

As boring as I am, I was up with the lark this morning and added the Q400 license to my portfolio. However when I select it I get the CDU in the browser but no data. all the other CDU's work fine. I've trid on both my mobile and using Chrome on the PC that is running simserver.
Probably me 😕 just don't know what.

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

5 hours ago, BrianT said:

Morning Mark and Merry Christmas

As boring as I am, I was up with the lark this morning and added the Q400 license to my portfolio. However when I select it I get the CDU in the browser but no data. all the other CDU's work fine. I've trid on both my mobile and using Chrome on the PC that is running simserver.
Probably me 😕 just don't know what.

The CDU requires the latest Q400 Pro update (v1.020bx64) from Majestic, download it from Majestic. and the CDU only works with Q400 PRO not Q400 Pilot

• Like 1

Thanks for that, I did have the pro but not the latest patch. I was unaware they were still tinkering with it.

All good now and thaks again

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

Still waiting for my license.  Found the other file I had received and there was the license.  Going to fly now.

Edited by johnk51

John K