Sign in to follow this  
lukejw20

How to install flythemaddogx liveries

Well, nobody has answered me in days so I thought I should open a new topic. How do you install automatic installation liveries for the Leonardo MD-82 using the livery manager? I download them and extract them but they don't appear as available in the livery manager. Does anyone know how to install liveries?

Since your many other questions were answered in your last topic, I will delete your question about livery installs and let this topic carry on.  I would bet your answer is in the manual, or worst case, a quick Google search.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I checked the manual I can't find anything about installing liveries. I'll be sure to check again and get back to you. A quick google search turned up no results, at least for me

The repaint folder should have a read me file in it explaining how to install.

Vic green

Are you talking about the Maddog, or the MaddogX?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

6 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Are you talking about the Maddog, or the MaddogX?

Flythemaddogx

It sure is in the 'Fly the Maddog X User manual'.  Ask any questions in the official support forum and they will be answered

https://www.flythemaddog.com/forum/index.php?&CODE=03&uid=71515&aid=e3a2d7c30e7b0bab937c7cff681e6f39

There is even a 'FlytheMadogX-Pilots'  Facebook page, where you could even look.

The product is fully supported, no reason to ask on here at all.

Why have you not looked and asked at these correct places, I wonder?

Edited by alpha117

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

17 hours ago, alpha117 said:

There is even a 'FlytheMadogX-Pilots'  Facebook page, where you could even look.

We don't provide support on the Facebook site... just the official MaddogX forums.

Best wishes.

Edited by DaveCT2003

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I found something on the FAQ on their website but I don't have a liveries folder in my Maddog X files

I figured it out. I just had to make a liveries folder in the Maddog X files. I then put the downloaded zip files in the folder. After closing the windows explorer, I opened the livery manager and applied them.

The best thing to do is seek assistance on the MaddogX forum.

Dave Hodges