Sign in to follow this  
luizbayland

FSX:SE "ATC" Help

Hello Folks,Can someone help me? I want to take out the ATC Portuguese and put the Original ATC From FSX, What I Do?

It Was In This Link That I Downloaded The ATC In Portuguese:http://fsaviacaocivilemilitar.blogspot.com/2012/03/traducao-do-atc-para-fsx.html

How do I put my original "Atc" for FSX: Steam Edition, do you guys all have a website? or download?

BECAUSE I NEED MY ORIGINAL ATC LANGUAGE!!!!!

No need to shout!  That will get you exactly No Where!  What was your original ATC language?  In your FSX/Sound folder is another folder call ATC, which is where the ATC.wav files are stored.  Has that been deleted?

To restore original files you will need to verify your game cache:

To verify your game files please do the following:

1. Load the Steam platform and log into your account
2. Click the Library tab in the menu at the top of the screen
3. Click the List View from the view options on the top right of the screen
4. Right click on Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition to bring up a popup menu
5. Click on Properties from the popup menu to bring up another popup box
6. Click on Local files from the popup box menu
7. Click on Verify integrity of game cache from the Local file options
8. Wait for the progress bar to finish verifying your files. Additional files may download
9. Restart Steam
10. Restart Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

then ..... I just replace, the English voice of the ATC, and I downloaded and replaced the voice of the English ATC And I Put Portuguese.

I even tried to copy the voice from the FS2004 ATC, and paste it up for FSX: Steam edition, but it's still being Portuguese.

Para restaurar os arquivos originais, você precisará verificar o cache do seu jogo:

Para verificar seus arquivos do jogo, faça o seguinte:

1. Carregue a plataforma Steam e faça login na sua conta
2. Clique na guia Biblioteca no menu na parte superior da tela
3. Clique na visualização de lista das opções de visualização no canto superior direito da tela
4. Clique com o botão direito no Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition para abrir um menu popup
5. Clique em Propriedades no menu pop-up para abrir outra caixa pop-up
6. Clique em Arquivos locais no menu da caixa pop-up
7. Clique em Verificar a integridade do cache do jogo nas opções de arquivo local
8. Aguarde até que a barra de progresso termine de verificar seus arquivos. Arquivos adicionais podem baixar
9. Reinicie o Steam

One time in Portuguese.  Please use Google Translate if you have a problem using English.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

In FSX-SE, you simply run a repair of your installation and the default ATC will be installed.  There really is no other ATC.  Most ATC in the world uses English as the Universal Language.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

luizbayland, try this for FSX:SE.  See if it helps to bring back the default ATC.  If not, reply here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSU9OFjNDI

Sim: Prepar3D 5.2 (main) and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020), CH Eclipse Yoke, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA Side Stick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Cessna trim wheel, TrackIR 5, SPAD.neXt running 3 Saitek Logitech panels, ButtKicker Gamer 2, Razer Naga Chroma gaming mouse

System: Intel i5-10600K CPU @ 4.10 GHz, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 64GB DDR4 RAM @ 4200 MHz, ASRock Z490M Pro4, 2TB Intel NVMe SSD 660p, 3 monitors