Sign in to follow this  
Bina

New Maps for LNM (update #4)

I just installed this afternoon and it was perfect. 

BTW, thanks @Bina !

• Upvote 1

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

Thanks, I used the wrong un-zip, now all is OK.

• Upvote 1

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

Like I already said; this is really great!

Just one question: is there maybe also a way/possibility to show the European low and high ifr charts?

Thanks a lot for all your efforts!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Bina!!  LNM is such a great addon, and your maps make it even better!  Awesome stuff!! 🥂

Greg

This is awesome, I didn't know it was possible to do.

I'm looking for VFR charts for Europe compatible with LNM. Any idea if this exists?

Hi all,

On the "New Map" topic, I could not unzip the "the File" with z7 although Winzip worked. Then I found maps/earth/ and 8 sub folders starting with Google-Maps-sat. No data file. I then added the full maps folder to the LNM folder and no change in options. Then I tried the earth folder only and again no change in options. I am definitely missing a step since everyone is so pleased with what is being offered. Any help will be appreciated. Rolf

13 hours ago, Rolfspan said:

On the "New Map" topic, I could not unzip the "the File" with z7 although Winzip worked. Then I found maps/earth/ and 8 sub folders starting with Google-Maps-sat. No data file. I then added the full maps folder to the LNM folder and no change in options. Then I tried the earth folder only and again no change in options. I am definitely missing a step since everyone is so pleased with what is being offered. Any help will be appreciated. Rolf

Hi Rolf,

that's how it should look like after extracting:

image.png

It will show up in the map theme drop down box:

image.png

Alex

• Like 1

Alex,

This time it worked. I must have missed DATA somehow. All is well and your help is appreciated. 

Rolf

Bina: Thank you very much for the really cool maps! I will put them to good use.

Thank you
ATB

• Like 1

Thanks a million, @Bina, Little NavMap is great, but with your help it is even better.

• Upvote 1

i9-9900K / 32 GB DDR4 / RTX 2070 8 GB / W10 64

For those who enjoy flying in Scandinavia, I've added three more topo maps covering the following neighbouring states:

• Norway
  • Sweden
  • Finland

Download and see the included readme for details.

Enjoy!

Regards,

Victor Quebec

On 22/01/2020 at 07:32, Bina said:

Para quem gosta de voar na Escandinávia, adicionamos mais três mapas topográficos que cobrem os seguintes estados vizinhos:

• Noruega
  • Suécia
  • Finlândia

Faça o download  e consulte o leia-me incluído para obter detalhes.

Desfrutar!

Hello people !!!
        I started using LNM and I'm loving it, knowing that there is the possibility of placing real maps I would like to know if you have any tutorial or tip on how to do it, as I would like to adapt the ones from Brazil for him, https: //www.aisweb .aer.mil.br /.
Thanks in advance !!!

5 hours ago, valmirbl said:

Hello people !!!
        I started using LNM and I'm loving it, knowing that there is the possibility of placing real maps I would like to know if you have any tutorial or tip on how to do it, as I would like to adapt the ones from Brazil for him, https: //www.aisweb .aer.mil.br /.
Thanks in advance !!!

The manual has a few links which may help: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.4/en/MAPTHEMES.html

Alex