I just installed this afternoon and it was perfect. 

BTW, thanks @Bina !

• Upvote 1

Bruce Buckley | RW Commercial / Instrument / SEL / MEL

I9-9900K @5.0GHz, Maximus XI  Hero, GTX 1080ti, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Saitek/Logitech Pro Yoke, Throttle Q, Rudder Pedals, Switch Panel, WIN10, P3DV4.5, PTA, ASP4, REX TDSC Lots of ORBX stuff and some add on airports / aircraft

Thanks, I used the wrong un-zip, now all is OK.

• Upvote 1

My System: I7 3770K 3.50GZ, P8Z77 Pro Mobo, 8 GB Corsair 2133, Asus GTX 570 1.2GB, Corsair H80I, Samsung 23" Monitor, Windows 7 64bit, 1xSamsung 120GB SSD, 1TB H/D for FSX.

Helmut Berger

Like I already said; this is really great!

Just one question: is there maybe also a way/possibility to show the European low and high ifr charts?

Thanks a lot for all your efforts!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Bina!!  LNM is such a great addon, and your maps make it even better!  Awesome stuff!! 🥂

Greg

i7-8086K @ 5.4GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600 Trident Z 15-15-15, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3D) and Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe, Malware 10 Pro 64.  P3Dv4.5

This is awesome, I didn't know it was possible to do.

I'm looking for VFR charts for Europe compatible with LNM. Any idea if this exists?

Hi all,

On the "New Map" topic, I could not unzip the "the File" with z7 although Winzip worked. Then I found maps/earth/ and 8 sub folders starting with Google-Maps-sat. No data file. I then added the full maps folder to the LNM folder and no change in options. Then I tried the earth folder only and again no change in options. I am definitely missing a step since everyone is so pleased with what is being offered. Any help will be appreciated. Rolf

Computer - Windows 10 Pro 64bit -  I7 7700K CPU @4.20GHz - GPU GTX 1080- - 32.0 GB RAM - P3D v4.1

13 hours ago, Rolfspan said:

On the "New Map" topic, I could not unzip the "the File" with z7 although Winzip worked. Then I found maps/earth/ and 8 sub folders starting with Google-Maps-sat. No data file. I then added the full maps folder to the LNM folder and no change in options. Then I tried the earth folder only and again no change in options. I am definitely missing a step since everyone is so pleased with what is being offered. Any help will be appreciated. Rolf

Hi Rolf,

that's how it should look like after extracting:

image.png

It will show up in the map theme drop down box:

image.png

Alex

• Like 1

Alex,

This time it worked. I must have missed DATA somehow. All is well and your help is appreciated. 

Rolf

Computer - Windows 10 Pro 64bit -  I7 7700K CPU @4.20GHz - GPU GTX 1080- - 32.0 GB RAM - P3D v4.1

Bina: Thank you very much for the really cool maps! I will put them to good use.

Thank you
ATB

• Like 1