Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Recommendation for add-on and freeware devs

Yahoo small business offers free website design and domain hosting.  Since I have retired I am using it to help a ministry in Kenya with their work, and in one short day have given them an international face they can use.  Yahoo small business might be able to help fledgling add-on developers.  Although prior website design is helpful (I wrote my own in a text editor once), yahoo has tools that can help the free and small payware dev get a public facing page to start adding to the hobby at no cost.  You have to use their domain but it is better than paying for your own, especially if your work is on a small scale or non profit.  Any dime you can save will help our community and you.

Cactus521

https://jesusisking.yahoosites.com

• Upvote 1

That's a good call!  There are a few around, and I found that WIX (who offers the same thing as Yahoo) is even better!

Great post!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

That's a good call!  There are a few around, and I found that WIX (who offers the same thing as Yahoo) is even better!

Great post!

I tried Wix but could find no way to publish for free.  Once I created a site Wix kept asking me in email to pay up to publish.