Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

Guest Chris-dunedin

Hi everyone,My name is Chris Donaldson, I'm 19 years old, and live in Dunedin, New Zealand. I enjoy FS, msn, internet, aviation and catching up with friends.I first got flight sim 2002 about 2 years ago, and things just took off from there. I've flown around various parts of the world, but most of my flying is done in new zealand on vatsim.I'm looking to extend into the world of Scenery Design for New Zealand, and I would like to know what the best program to use is.I look forward to getting to know most of you.Cheers,Chris.

Guest Ken_Salter

Welcome to the forums, Chris!You'll find plenty of knowledgeable people here, both with Flight Sim and with "real world" flying.

Welcome Chris,Please pay a visit to the scenery design forum--you'll get a lot of help there. For Landclass, I have a program called Landclass Assistant and Russ Dirks has one called EZLandclass. As to which one to use--whichever is easiest for you--try them both. Both applications use an interface Russ wrote to MSFS. The rest of scenery design uses many different tools--tools for mesh, tools for airport design, tools for building design. Everyone has their favorites, so it's worth a drive over to the scenery design forum just to listen in.Again, Welcome and Regards,John

Guest Bob I

Hi Chris,Welcome to the wonderfull world of Flight Simulation. I want you to know that you live in one of the nicest towns in the entire world. If I could, I would retire there. My last visit was twenty years ago with fond memories. I know you are only 19, so ask your dad to have a pint of Tanglefoot for me.Warm regards,Bob Irvine...... in sunny Florida

What's the drinking age there?Jef

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Stupid double posts!!!SorryJeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD