Sign in to follow this  
vhrob

Rego Numbers Mismatch

I have noticed recently a couple of my aircraft have a mismatch between the registration on the panel/fuselage and the registration shown when the livery is selected and on the Aircraft Options page on CDU.

For example, the Air New Zealand livery has a G- rego on the Aircraft page and the Delta livery has a 9V- rego.

My recollection from a similar problem with the NGX some time ago is that if I change the rego when the livery is selected to match the fuselage then all is well. Is that right?

Rob Stevenson

11 hours ago, vhrob said:

registration shown when the livery is selected and on the Aircraft Options page on CDU

Say again?  Where are you seeing the aircraft registration on the PMDG Setup Aircraft page?  Which one of 19 pages?

Ah okay... now I see.  We are talking about aircraft menu page where one selects EQUIPMENT, DISPLAYS or FAILURES.  The page title is REG NR AIRCRAFT.  The value represents which ini file you are changing when you change selections.  So, if there is a mismatch between livery and the ini file then it sounds to me like a problem with the aircraft.cfg file.  Maybe this is a good one for PMDG Product Support to help you clean this up.

Edited by downscc

Dan Downs KCRP

On 1/19/2019 at 1:35 AM, vhrob said:

For example, the Air New Zealand livery has a G- rego on the Aircraft page and the Delta livery has a 9V- rego.

Sounds like a case there the Aircraft.cfg was manually edited, improperly.

Kyle Rodgers

5 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Sounds like a case there the Aircraft.cfg was manually edited, improperly.

I don't think I have ever done that Kyle. Not smart enough to muck about with that 🙂.

I have sent it off to Support who are currently looking at it for me.

Rob