Sign in to follow this  
the_korben

Feature request: Portrait mode

Hi Dave,

I've been a very happy customer of Pilot2Atc for almost a year now. Recently, however, my PC setup had to change since my second monitor died and I had to get a replacement. For several reasons, I have to use my replacement monitor in portrait mode (i.e., rotated by 90 degrees). Alas, the GUI setup of Pilot2Atc is not really optimal for that, as it is meant to be used in landscape mode. I was wondering if there is any chance that we might get an option at some point so that it can also take advantage of potrait mode. What would work quite well on a 1080p resolution, perhaps, is to have the map take up the top third of the window, the flight plan use the middle third and the communication and radio panel use the bottom third but splitting that in two horizontal panels (radio and nav and "Say It") stacked vertically.

Thank you very much for your work and kind regards,

the_korben