Sign in to follow this  
swissa340

Aircraft Reflection Profile Problem

Hi everybody

I have a problem with the Aircraft reflection profiles of Tomatoshade. No matter what profile I install I get a black model.

s7v3AKx.jpg

As my shaders were corrupted I reinstalled the client to get the default shaders. Then I applied my PTA preset followed by Tomatoshade. I only use Tomatoshade for the felections nothing else, so PTA and Tomatoshade shouldn't interfere with each other. Then I loaded all the models in the DynamicReflectionMaker. As soon as I start up the sim all aircraft are black. I have Dynamic Reflections turned on in the sim and URP is disabled.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I would have thought you would need to use the tomatoshade shaders, not PTA, to get the reflections to work as they are designed to work together. The PTA shaders won't know how to process them. 

Dave Garwood.

On 1/19/2019 at 4:17 PM, Dave CBFS said:

I would have thought you would need to use the tomatoshade shaders, not PTA, to get the reflections to work as they are designed to work together. The PTA shaders won't know how to process them. 

I don't think so because Matt Davies also uses PTA and Tomatoshade.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg