Sign in to follow this  
aaronkia

ILS approach selection for Doha

Hello, 

I have the Taxi2Gate scenery for Doha OTHH installed into 4.4 with no problems except for one. When selecting which approach on the 777 FMC, it gives me only options for using the ILS on 34R/16L and not for 34L. In real life there is an ILS for 34L and there is a video on youtube (link below, time 8:44) of someone able to use the ILS 34L approach. Would anyone be able to shed some light on why I may not be able to see this approach in the FMC?

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron Kia

Are you using up to date navdata?  I just checked my OTHH sidstar file for cycle 1901 and it indeed has an approach ILS34L.

Dan Downs KCRP

Ah that may be it! Sorry if this is a stupid questiion but how does one update the navdata? I do not have any subsciption to navigraph.

Aaron Kia

This topic is covered in the Introduction.  You can get a one time update from Navigraph and perhaps Aerosoft, but if you are going to be active in this hobby then the subscription is a good idea.

Dan Downs KCRP