Sign in to follow this  
johannoli4

B747-400/800 QOTSll NAV DATA out of Date

Hi All

I have a frustrating issue with the QOTSll (B747-400 and 800) in Prepar3dv4 in that Navigraph data (Cycle 1901) registers as out of date in the FMC IDENT PAGE. The following appears on the relevant page: "Model 747-400, Nav Data AIRAC-1901 JAN03JAN30/19 NAV DATA OUT OF Date." However all relevant data correctly installed into the Prepar3Dv4/PMDG/NavData folder. Also, the cycle_info.txt is correctly shown as AIRAC cycle: 1901,Version:1, Valid (from/to): 03/JAN/2019 - 30/JAN/2019. Any assistance in resolving this issue will be appreciated.

Johann Olivier

9 minutes ago, johannoli4 said:

Hi All

I have a frustrating issue with the QOTSll (B747-400 and 800) in Prepar3dv4 in that Navigraph data (Cycle 1901) registers as out of date in the FMC IDENT PAGE. The following appears on the relevant page: "Model 747-400, Nav Data AIRAC-1901 JAN03JAN30/19 NAV DATA OUT OF Date." However all relevant data correctly installed into the Prepar3Dv4/PMDG/NavData folder. Also, the cycle_info.txt is correctly shown as AIRAC cycle: 1901,Version:1, Valid (from/to): 03/JAN/2019 - 30/JAN/2019. Any assistance in resolving this issue will be appreciated.

Take it that you do have a Navigraph Subscription for either FMS  Data or Charts or combined?

15 minutes ago, johannoli4 said:

Hi All

At what date is your computer set to ?

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 32 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 2080 TI OS : Win 10 PRO Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, 2x Saitek Radios, 1x Saitek Multipanel, 1x Saitek Proflight Switch, Custom homecockpit.

Check the date in P3D. I believe the default date is 21 September.

Marc ter Heide

Thank you for your input. Yes, I do have a Navigraph Subscription for FMS Data. My computer is set to the current date (20 January 2019) I should also mention that the Nav Data Out OF Date message does not occur with the Aerosoft Airbus A318/9/20 series or in X-Plane, only with the QOTS. 

Johann Olivier

Check the date of your flight in the flight scenario screen.

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

4 hours ago, johannoli4 said:

Thank you for your input. Yes, I do have a Navigraph Subscription for FMS Data. My computer is set to the current date (20 January 2019) I should also mention that the Nav Data Out OF Date message does not occur with the Aerosoft Airbus A318/9/20 series or in X-Plane, only with the QOTS. 

Note that the earlier mention of dates was not your Windows/Computer date - it was the date selected in the simulator itself (bottom right box on the create a scenario screen).

When you load the sim itself, it will default to September-something. If the date in the sim does not match the effective dates of your nav data, then it will return an error. As far as the Airbus goes: different developer, different methodologies.

Kyle Rodgers

Guys, please bear with me. I adjusted the date in P3d to 1 September 2018, but the out of date message remains. Anyway, the effective dates for the Navigraph data is 3 Jan 2019-30 Jan 2019, therefore if the date in the Simulator is set to January 2019 should it not be correct? My Navigraph subscription commenced 129 days ago, and with all the previous data updates this problem did not occur, only now with cycle 1901. I appreciate your input.

Johann Olivier

2 minutes ago, johannoli4 said:

Guys, please bear with me. I adjusted the date in P3d to 1 September 2018, but the out of date message remains. Anyway, the effective dates for the Navigraph data is 3 Jan 2019-30 Jan 2019, therefore if the date in the Simulator is set to January 2019 should it not be correct? My Navigraph subscription commenced 129 days ago, and with all the previous data updates this problem did not occur, only now with cycle 1901. I appreciate your input.

If the sim date is between 3 Jan 2019-30 Jan 2019  then you should not get the message. What Airac the FMC shows as active?

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com