Sign in to follow this  
canuck21a

Route Display - Airways/Jetways

Hello,

I am trying to discover where the option to display the airway/jetway column might be.

I can add a flight plan that has jetways using the add by route description feature but then I seem to no longer see those jetways identified in the flight plan.

It appears that the online manual suggests there might be a display of the jetways used for a flight added via the Jetways generation.

I have discovered that by re-opening the "New flight plan from Route Description" that the route with jetways is then available to copy as needed. This feature seems to provide what I need to transfer the flight details to ACARS or wherever I need so my question is only directed at the LNM plan display.

Darryl Wightman, Georgetown ON

PMDG 777 FSX Order 238685

PMDG 777 P3D Order 305276

There is a column "Airway or Procedure" in the flight plan table. The table is sometimes messed up when updating LNM or when accidentally collapsing or moving columns.

Do a "Reset View" in the context menu. This should help.

Alex