Sign in to follow this  
p3dnerd

Learjet 35A Flightsim Store Issues

Seems that Flightsim Store / FSS isn't updating its files anymore.

I bought my FSW Learjet 35A from them and can only download version 3.0. I understand the latest version is 4.1A.

Any ideas about how I could obtain latest updates for that aircraft?  I've emailed FSW about transferring my FSS purchase to the FSW digital store and I'm waiting to hear back from them.

Thanks for any suggestions or assistance.

Hey guys,

I emailed FSW last week and my serial got transferred from Flightsimstore to FSW after a couple of days. I think if you wait it out, they will respond to your email with instructions on what to do.

Jack Schaper

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Flyfox said:

I have the same issue with PC Aviator Australia ...

I have not heard any news about there store closing. Do you have info if they did close?

2 hours ago, Flysimware said:

I have not heard any news about there store closing. Do you have info if they did close?

No, I don't think that they are closing, but they still keep Version 3.0 in their download link.

Felix

pc aviator in general has not updated the flysmware lear since version 3.0. sent a mail to flysimware through their store. got a reply that latest files have been pushed to all associated stores. no update yet. pc aviator is still showing ver 3.0.

Colonel,Indian Army.

My rig : z370  i9 9900k RTX 3090 MSI, 32 gb Ram, m2 nvme 1tb, sata ssd 1tb, 4tb hdd, 850watt smps antek bronze

my sims : DCS world, IL2 Battle of kuban, Stalingrad , MSFS, P3D 5.1, X-plane, Elite dangerous, Star citizen

Hi Guys,

I did create and account and emailed Flysimware....the guys there were super helpful and very quick to transfer my proof of purchase from the Flightsim Store to their own digital store and my account there.....all is well now...Thanks Flysimware.

BTW.....not planning to make any further purchases from Flightsim Store....I'm done with them!!!

8 hours ago, Flyfox said:

No, I don't think that they are closing, but they still keep Version 3.0 in their download link.

They will update soon. We sent this update Before the weekend. So they just got it.

Just checked PC Aviator USA store and they too are still showing version 3 of the Lear 35. I may just take advantage of Flysimware's offer as noted below.

Raymie

11 hours ago, Flysimware said:

1. Create an account.

2. Just email me your order name with the order email you used at The FlightSim Store. https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_2015/en/contact-us

3. Include the reg key so i can enter it for the new product so you can continue to use it.

1 minute ago, raymie said:

Just checked PC Aviator USA store and they too are still showing version 3 of the Lear 35. I may just take advantage of Flysimware's offer as noted below.

Raymie

The transfer is for The FlightSim Store only!

I have emailed via the website to request transfer of Learjet from Flightsim Store to Flysimware account.  I know that normally responses are very quick, but to date, I have sent two emails with no response from the team yet.   Is it possible to get an update on response times for this issue please.

Brian Crawley