Sign in to follow this  
frank747

PREPAR3D FLIGHT PLAN WITH Carenado FA50 EX

I hope that I am on the right Forum  !!!

I am thinking to buy the Coronado   FA50EX  to install and my PREPAR3D   fs

Can anyone tell me if I can fly the FALCON 50 EX plane using the PREPAR  flight plan creation process: FLIGHT PLANNER/ SELECT : DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL AIRPORTS/IRF/VOR TO VOR/CRUISING ALTITUDE  /SAVE  AND LOAD  and the flight plan will be loaded automatically on the plane ( I use the Mooney acclaim withG1000)   I then click on  ATC  and follow the instructions to reach the destination airport

Since I am not a super expert, I found that creating a flight plan with PREPAR , following the ATC commands using the AP for ALT,VS and SP and then setting up the ILS frq. and Course for  for and ILS approach  ( NAV for LOCALIZER and APPR for GS) works good for me . so the question is can I do the same with the Coronado Falcon 50 EX  as I am doing now with the included aircraft on PREPAR3d/V4 so the flight plan will also be loaded automatically on the Falcon because if I can ,  then I will be able to start flying the Coronado  Falcon 50EX plane and  take my time to get deeper on the Falcon  NAV systems.

Thank you for your help

Edited by Jim Young
Edited topic title to correct Carenado

Do you mean the Carenado FA50 EX?

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Check out some YouTube reviews and flights. You will find many out there; there may be some step by step instructions to get you a very clear answer.  

Thank you for your answer

Yes I did looked on You Tube and other different sites and forums but I never saw anything dealing with my question.

Sorry it should be  CARENADO  FA50X   for PREPAR3D