Sign in to follow this  
flytriman

CS B737-200 APU Generator

In the script "begin apu procedure"...there is a script item for "connect apu generator".  This script does nothing...switches do not move nor does the apu generator show any load.

Any idea what to do to make this work and turn on the apu generator load.

Garry Lundberg

10 hours ago, flytriman said:

In the script "begin apu procedure"...there is a script item for "connect apu generator".  This script does nothing...switches do not move nor does the apu generator show any load.

Any idea what to do to make this work and turn on the apu generator load.

Sorry, cannot replicate in P3D V4. It's working as expected, at least with latest CS 737 V2100

Thanks Gerald.  Latest version however is 737 V2.2.0.0...wonder if this could be the issue?  Also, after "fussing" with it a little longer, I find the aircraft responds to the "apu generator off" (FO says it as "disconnect apu generator") command correctly.  Also found that FO responds to the "connect apu generator" by switching the apu bleed switch.

Also...also...last month you had to send me a new file for the 64 bit aircraft as the file in your 64 bit folder in the program download would not function at all.  Could something have been wrong in that file?

Thanks,

Garry Lundberg

On 1/21/2019 at 4:53 PM, flytriman said:

Thanks Gerald.  Latest version however is 737 V2.2.0.0...wonder if this could be the issue?  Also, after "fussing" with it a little longer, I find the aircraft responds to the "apu generator off" (FO says it as "disconnect apu generator") command correctly.  Also found that FO responds to the "connect apu generator" by switching the apu bleed switch.

Also...also...last month you had to send me a new file for the 64 bit aircraft as the file in your 64 bit folder in the program download would not function at all.  Could something have been wrong in that file?

Thanks,

Downloaded and installed V2200

Same behavior.

"connect apu generator" gets FO to move both APU gen switches forward. And you can notice electrical switch-over

"disconnect apu generator", gets Fo to move both switches upwards. Also confirmed in VC, with gen actually disconnecting.

Not sure what the issue is.

Suggest you install very latest MCE to C;\Program Files (x86)\Multi Crew Experience\ folder and set "Prepar3D.exe" to run as admin.

If using a launcher app to start P3D, make sure that one is also set to run as admin.

Go to \Prepar3D v4\MCE dlls\ folder and check "mccs737.dll" is version 1.0.0.9.

Thanks Gerald,

Did as suggested...still does not work.  I do not use a launcher app and P3D is set to run as admin.

Any other ideas...otherwise I have just added to my checklist to manually throw the switches.

Garry Lundberg