Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil56

KFLL scenery for v4.4

Are there any payware scenery's available for KFLL Hollywood-Ft. Lauderdale International other than the FSDT offering..??

I'm not aware of any, but it never hurts to ask...😎

Checking the two sources linked below, I don't see any. 

• DCTRY (link)
  • Google Maps for Prepar3Dv4 (link)

Is there something you don't like about the FSDT version?

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

9 minutes ago, dmiannay said:

Checking the two sources linked below, I don't see any. 

• DCTRY (link)
  • Google Maps for Prepar3Dv4 (link)

Is there something you don't like about the FSDT version?

Not at all Doug, just seeing what else might be out there payware wise...

Thanks for the info, and for the links....🙂

Edited by SunDevil56

The FSDT scenery for FLL is completely outdated however. 10R was completely rebuilt, widened, lengthened, terminal's 1 and 4 were rebuilt and a huge ramp of hangars and parking were built along the southwest side of the field. I would love to see it re done as this is my real world home base airport. 

• Upvote 1

Yup FLL is well overdue for a rework.  I guess if anything we should be thankful that the FLL we bought years ago is still working in P3D without any additional cost...outdated or not.

• Upvote 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I can't believe no devs have taken on KFLL as a project as it is a beautiful airport.

• Upvote 1

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | i9-9900K O/C 5.0 GHz | ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR 4 - 3200MHz | Asus Rog Strix Z390-E Gaming | Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe | Kaken X62 Cpu Cooler | NZXT H510 Elite Case

There's an AFCAD with some of the more recent prominent changes.    Realize it's not commercial grade, but it's a more accurate layout to reflect the look of the runways, taxiways.   Robert Catherall is the author, query the name and KFLL, you'll find it easily.  Been using it for a while, no issue

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, jhaley said:

There's an AFCAD with some of the more recent prominent changes.    Realize it's not commercial grade, but it's a more accurate layout to reflect the look of the runways, taxiways.   Robert Catherall is the author, query the name and KFLL, you'll find it easily.  Been using it for a while, no issue

This is what i'm currently using, and you're right... not commercial grade, but miles better than the default KFLL... 😎

https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=203976

13 hours ago, RyInTheSky said:

The FSDT scenery for FLL is completely outdated however. 10R was completely rebuilt, widened, lengthened, terminal's 1 and 4 were rebuilt and a huge ramp of hangars and parking were built along the southwest side of the field. I would love to see it re done as this is my real world home base airport. 

I never knew that. Thanks 

14ppkc-6.png

15 hours ago, Le Français said:

I can't believe no devs have taken on KFLL as a project as it is a beautiful airport.

Maybe on the outside. 😉 I fly in and out of there fairly frequently, and it's one of my least favorites from a traveler perspective.

8 minutes ago, eslader said:

Maybe on the outside. 😉 I fly in and out of there fairly frequently, and it's one of my least favorites from a traveler perspective.

Why is that Charles...?? Just curious.... 

1 hour ago, SunDevil56 said:

Why is that Charles...?? Just curious.... 

Lack of good food options (most stuff is overpriced quick-serve cafeteria-grade food), paid cell phone charging (seriously?), jerks running the security lines -- please do not threaten me by calling federal officers over because I calmly disagree with you that my carry-on-sized bag is, in fact, carry-on-sized, especially when I used a tape measure and verified that the sizing box is smaller than it's supposed to be... Stuff like that.

Admittedly, I flew into Orlando the last couple of times I was down there, so things might have changed. I know they were doing a remodel project.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, officercrockey said:

My absolute favourite... only 15$.. high quality 🙂

http://cbsimulations.com/product/kfll/

LOL, is this real or a troll?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |