Sign in to follow this  
diego1958

RCv4 Encrypt dont run

Paste the Product ID into the top line and then press Encrypt 4. Paste the code in the bottom field into that registration box.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

After filling out the registration form for rcv4,I got the spinning arrow which disappeared, then I need to know where to find the installation. Thank you

Jack Forshner

26 minutes ago, jackforshner said:

After filling out the registration form for rcv4,I got the spinning arrow which disappeared, then I need to know where to find the installation. Thank you

Jack Forshner

Not much info to go off. Have you done this with the encrypt utility?

Paste the Product ID into the top line and then press Encrypt 4. Paste the code in the bottom field into that registration box.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thank you.  After multiple attempts, I finally got the rcv4x program installed, but when I tried to load a flight plan, I get the error message, ""runtime error 713. class not registered. I need to install the MSSTDFMT.DLL file on my machine."

@jackforshner. Very good. You’re almost there. That file needs registering. How to do it is explained here.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/265834-713-and-unregistered-dlls/

If you don’t have the file it is available on Windows 7 machines in System32 or Wow64 folders.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thank you.  After multiple attempts, I finally got the rcv4x program installed, but when I tried to load a flight plan, I get the error message, ""runtime error 713. class not registered. I need to install the MSSTDFMT.DLL file on my machine."

My son and I have tried without success to find out a safe way (besides online) to load the msstdmfmt.dll file which is missing from my pc without success. I bought RC many years ago, and I remember having a difficult installing it then.  However, once installed, it gave me many years of enjoyment as a private pilot. Any other suggestions on how to register this thing will be appreciated. Thank you.

@jackforshner, send me a PM with your email address and I’ll send you that file. It’s on Windows 7 PCs but not 10.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Sorry, I cannot find the file you sent.  Would you kindly resend the file that I can unzip and install?  Thanks again. I apologize for being so much trouble.

It was attached to the email I sent you. Zipped up otherwise it can be blocked by some mail servers. Double check please. I will send it again but it will be later tomorrow UK time.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I got the file on the second try and installed it into my system32 file . I made sure it was there, then tried to run rc after restarting the pc, but the same error as before showed up...."not registered." I did not have this much trouble years ago when I bought rc.  Thanks for all of your help.  I think I will use my energy on fsx d22020.

@jackforshner, as I said earlier it needs registering before it can be used by any program. Don’t give up now. You’re on the last leg. It’s a two minute job to register a DLL and it’s done forever!

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thank you again.  I followed the directions from a previous reply as to how to register  the file and received the reply , "unregistered  server in msstdmfmt.dll succeeded" . I was hoping that this would do it.  I restarted my pc, and the same old "runtime error 713" popped up again.  I am getting a new pc next week to try to run the fsx 2020, so I will try again to install radar contac on that new pc.