Sign in to follow this  
iFlySimX

P3D Flight Planning

Hello All!

I like to fly real world route and I have been using Flightaware to search for flights. However, Is there any way to just search by aircraft type? I would want to see all upcoming scheduled flights for B752s for example. With Flightaware you can't do that so I wanted to see if anyone knew a way to do this. 

Thanks!

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | i9-9900K O/C 5.0 GHz | ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR 4 - 3200MHz | Asus Rog Strix Z390-E Gaming | Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe | Kaken X62 Cpu Cooler | NZXT H510 Elite Case

34 minutes ago, Le Français said:

Hello All!

I like to fly real world route and I have been using Flightaware to search for flights. However, Is there any way to just search by aircraft type? I would want to see all upcoming scheduled flights for B752s for example. With Flightaware you can't do that so I wanted to see if anyone knew a way to do this. 

Thanks!

Have you registered at FlightAware? If you have then there should be no issue finding real-world routes by aircraft types as I did last night.

1 hour ago, Le Français said:

Hello All!

Thanks!

Hi Clement - As Rick said above, you absolutely can search for flights by aircraft type, and you don't have to be logged in to FlightAware.  Just go to the site and hover your mouse over the "Live Flight Tracking" menu in the upper LH side of the site and a sub-menu appears.  Then, select "Browse by Aircraft Type" and select the type you'd like to search for.  When you have a registered account, they allow you to see many more flights than the free access.  Registering is free, so nothing to be concerned with.  I use the site all the time.

Edited by dmiannay

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

14 minutes ago, dmiannay said:

Hi Clement - As Rick said above, you absolutely can search for flights by aircraft type, and you don't have to be logged in to FlightAware.  Just go to the site and hover your mouse over the "Live Flight Tracking" menu in the upper LH side of the site and a sub-menu appears.  Then, select "Browse by Aircraft Type" and select the type you'd like to search for.  When you have a registered account, they allow you to see many more flights than the free access.  Registering is free, so nothing to be concerned with.  I use the site all the time.

Thanks, everyone! Yes, I already use Flightaware for all that, however, I am looking for upcoming SCHEDULED flights by aircraft. Not "Airborne Aircraft (by type)". Let's say I want to fly a B757 route tonight. I would be able to search upcoming scheduled flights by aircraft type and not having to go by airports and finding B757 flights manually. Make sense?

Thanks!

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | i9-9900K O/C 5.0 GHz | ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR 4 - 3200MHz | Asus Rog Strix Z390-E Gaming | Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe | Kaken X62 Cpu Cooler | NZXT H510 Elite Case

22 minutes ago, dmiannay said:

Registering is free, so nothing to be concerned with.  I use the site all the time.

Me too as I was looking for the days-old acquired 747-8i routes in real-world status.

49 minutes ago, Le Français said:

Thanks, everyone! Yes, I already use Flightaware for all that, however, I am looking for upcoming SCHEDULED flights by aircraft. Not "Airborne Aircraft (by type)". Let's say I want to fly a B757 route tonight. I would be able to search upcoming scheduled flights by aircraft type and not having to go by airports and finding B757 flights manually. Make sense?

Thanks!

Ok, I understand now. Flightradar24 let’s you track flights by tail number. Find a B752, get its tail number, then track its past and scheduled flights.  I believe you can go a couple days into the future.  Maybe this will help a little. 

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64