Sign in to follow this  
Rhallanger

My aircraft location not matching RealTraffic location

So I log in to RealTraffic, launch P3D and then PSXseeconTraffic (is there a shorter name to call this?).    

Im starting P3D at KSMF in CAlifornia but then RealTraffic radar is showing traffic for an airport in Columbus Georgia (KCSG).    I don’t see any AI traffic in Sacramento and thebheading of my a/c on the RealTraffic radar doesn’t match my a/c heading on the ground at KSMF.       

PSX is showing all green with P3D and RealTraffic connected    

How come RealTraffic is not reporting my aircraft location and why can’t I see the AI aircraft around me in real time?

Certainly no expert on the Live traffic program but, is PSXT pointing to your "Parked" file? (airport files folder)

2 hours ago, Rhallanger said:

(is there a shorter name to call this?).    I

? You have not read the front page of the Manual? Or the top line of my program?  It is PSXT    🙂

Please post your Log.txt of your (or a) session at KSMF, then I might be able to help you.

Nico

Edited by kiek

Please see below log.

Wed Jan 23 05:46:41 2019 (utc)
version 13.3
PSXT (64 bit)
for Prepar3D v4.4

***************************** parameters *****************************
GROUND_TRAFFIC=false
LIVE=true
LIVE_IF_USER_AIRBORNE=false
ALWAYS_ON_TOP=false
COLLISION_DET_GND=true
LOG_PARK=true
LOG_MATCHING=true
HEAVY_MIDDLE_AIRCRAFT=true
LOG_THIRD_PARTY_AC=true
ADD_FLIGHTPLAN=true
LOG_XML=true
LIGHT_AIRCRAFT=true
HELICOPTERS=true
AUTO_MODE=false
COLLISION_USER_LIVE_GND=true
COLLISION_USER_PARKED=true
MAIN_WINDOW_X=1040
MAIN_WINDOW_Y=0
LATERAL_RANGE=40
MAX_LIVE_AIRCRAFT=200
UPS=25
PARKING_PERCENTAGE=35
VERSION_CHECKED_AT=not yet determined
VMRGENERATOR=FLAi
FLIGHTPLANSFOLDER=flightplans
PARKEDFOLDER=parked_default
BLOCK_CALLSIGN=

Error: 91: "data\airports.xml" (or sections of it) not found?
Exiting: USER CLOSED SIM
05:47:08 User closed PSXseeconTraffic
MAIN_WINDOW_X=1040
MAIN_WINDOW_Y=0
Wed Jan 23 05:47:08 2019

6 hours ago, Rhallanger said:

Error: 91: "data\airports.xml" (or sections of it) not found?

Quite clear is not it? This message shows up in red at the bottom of the PSXT window.... and PSXT is stuck. 

Then you lookup into the Manual what to do, section 5.2.3: Re-install PSXseeconTraffic

It is strange that you got this error, you miss as well a file in subfolder parked_default as in subfolder data... ?  But again, just re-install 13.3

Edited by kiek

Thanks 🙏 Nico.  Before I reinstalled I loaded up a different aircraft hoping it might update my parking fix and that worked!

1 hour ago, Rhallanger said:

I loaded up a different aircraft hoping it might update my parking fix and that worked!

That has nothing to do with it. The re-install did the trick ...

Hola soy nuevo aquí tengo problemas con los aviones me aparecen repetidos y tengo una combinación de ultimate tráfico Live y Flai aircraf instale real tráfic y psx seccon tráfico para prepard v4.4 y otro problema es que lo aviones en vivo desaparen en unos segundos mi aeropuerto es MRCO costa Rica si pudieran ayudarme 

Hola soy nuevo aquí tengo problemas con los aviones me aparecen repetidos de una misma aerolínea y hice una combinación de ultimate tráfico Live y Flai aircraf instale real tráfic y psx seccon tráfico para prepard 4.4 Windows 10 y los.aviones desaparecen al instante cuando despegan y aparecen cuando están en tierra 

5 messages

Up to date Thursday at 11:00 a.m.

Hi, I'm new here I have problems with the airplanes I see repeated and I have a combination of ultimate traffic Live and Flai aircraf install real trafic and psx seccon traffic for prepard v4.4 and another problem is that the live airplanes disappear in a few seconds my airport is MRCO Costa Rica again here I have problems with airplanes I see myself repeated and I have a combination of ultimate traffic Live and Flai aircraf install real trafic and psx seccon traffic for prepard v4.4 and another problem is that the live airplanes disappear in a few  seconds

End of the problem there were some settings that had to be corrected thanks and it works perfectly the only thing would be that I see identical planes at the airport repeated

1 hour ago, cvillalobos said:

... the only thing would be that I see identical planes at the airport repeated

That is not a "PSXT problem", you can improve that by adding registration codes to your AI liveries in your aircraft.cfg files and by adding more liveries.