Sign in to follow this  
ggerolamo

WAMA and Aerosoft Airbus Pro

Hello Oliver

I really have a very strange problem:
WAMA and the Aerosoft Airbus pro obviously do not like each other!
After hours and days of research in various forums, I found out after countless attempts with activating and deactivating each of my many, many add-ons that unfortunately WAMA can not be used with the AS Airbus !?
Once WAMA is connected, the Airbus gets completely out of control, is bouncing up and down and ultimately crashes ...
Tried to also to delete all my stored flights, completely deleted WAMA and reinstalled.. Unfortunately, all is worthless - as soon as I connect WAMA, the Airbus gets out of control!
I know, the whole thing sounds pretty strange, but maybe you have any idea why these two programs are not 'compatible'?
(windows 10, p3d4.4, WAMA 1.14b03)

lg
ggerolamo

Edited by ggerolamo

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png

Sorry, no idea. I will take a look tomorrow. Any specific Airbus model or livery that I should try that with?

Best regards

LORBY-SI

...I tested with some liveries from A319 CFM...

If WAMA is connected at the start, I'm also unable to takeoff with the Airbus - no rotation is possible !

Edited by ggerolamo

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png

8 hours ago, ggerolamo said:

...I tested with some liveries from A319 CFM...

If WAMA is connected at the start, I'm also unable to takeoff with the Airbus - no rotation is possible !

Hello Gerolamo,

I think that I found it. The logic that tries to counter the engine shutdown that happens when you have Carenado aircraft parked with WAMA (introduced with 1.13) is causing this.

I am not entirely sure how to deal with it yet. But if you are willing to test the bugfixed version, please send me an email.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Hello @ll,

the issue has been resolved in WAMA version 1.15 which has been delivered to the shops yesterday.

Best regards

• Like 2

LORBY-SI