Sign in to follow this  
MDFlier

Thank you for AI Manager, AIG. I have AI. Lots of it!

Doing my first flight now with over 300 Plans installed.  EGLL looks fantastic 🙂

does it make sense to purchase the payed ai models?  

Edited by 331BK

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

55 minutes ago, 331BK said:

Doing my first flight now with over 300 Plans installed.  EGLL looks fantastic 🙂

No need, unless you have to much change wearing a hole in your pocket.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

For sure, I have more than enough Airline AI, but what does one do for GA?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Just now, jimcarrel said:

No need, unless you have to much change wearing a hole in your pocket.

thank you 🙂

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

Apparently I've downloaded all possible options which lasted several days in a row, but then I returned to the computer to see that Win10 had rebooted (updated itself). Now when I try to use the program again I can't see what has been downloaded and what not!

Also I can't find ANY airline for Brazil, can anyone point me out how can I download the four major airlines in Brazil? I don't need precise and/or update flightplans, I only need planes flying and taxiing around. Thanks!

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

31 minutes ago, Wanthuyr Filho said:

Also I can't find ANY airline for Brazil, can anyone point me out how can I download the four major airlines in Brazil? I don't need precise and/or update flightplans, I only need planes flying and taxiing around. Thanks!

LATAM Airlines is available for Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Peru.

LATAM Cargo is available for Brazil, Chile, Columbia and Mexico

These are in the Winter 2018 set.

Others (GOL, Aerolineas Argentinas) will be part of the Winter 2018 set but are not available yet. The set of airlines planned for the Winter 2018 release is available here.

Edited by cnc3
Added more info

Cheers!

David Haynes

7 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

How do we know when new AI becomes availble in the app?

Released stuff for Winter 2018 is listed here.

See my previous reply to Wanthuyr Filho on where to find the complete list of planned airlines for the Winter 2018 release. Air Canada, Air North, Cargojet, Canadian North and Westjet are planned. I have no idea whether Air Canada includes Jazz and Rouge but I suspect it will.

Cheers!

David Haynes

1 hour ago, cnc3 said:

Released stuff for Winter 2018 is listed here.

See my previous reply to Wanthuyr Filho on where to find the complete list of planned airlines for the Winter 2018 release. Air Canada, Air North, Cargojet, Canadian North and Westjet are planned. I have no idea whether Air Canada includes Jazz and Rouge but I suspect it will.

Thanks buddy 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

13 hours ago, 331BK said:

Obviously you don't need to, but all I can say is that they are superb, especially the 777s and A380s which, IMO, look so much better than any other equivalent AI models available. 

• Upvote 1

If anyone needs the fix for the oversized AI aircraft lighting, use this AI Lights Reborn

This is another fantastic piece of work that the devs should be proud of.

Funny story. I downloaded and installed this while I was doing the same with some other software on Friday, and I simply forgot to startup P3D to see what it did the the lights before I stopped messing around with it. Yesterday evening I was looking at the AI traffic coming and going from BWI in the evening hours and I thought to myself, "Well gee willikers (well.. not exactly) the lights on that AI is looking fine to me. Maybe I don't need to install that sw I downloaded to fix it after all.". This morning, I noticed that I had installed it. That's why the lights on my AI traffic look so good. 

• Upvote 2

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

11 hours ago, MDFlier said:

If anyone needs the fix for the oversized AI aircraft lighting, use this AI Lights Reborn

Funny story. I downloaded and installed this while I was doing the same with some other software on Friday, and I simply forgot to startup P3D to see what it did the the lights before I stopped messing around with it. Yesterday evening I was looking at the AI traffic coming and going from BWI in the evening hours and I thought to myself, "Well gee willikers (well.. not exactly) the lights on that AI is looking fine to me. Maybe I don't need to install that sw I downloaded to fix it after all.". This morning, I noticed that I had installed it. That's why the lights on my AI traffic look so good. 

Great freeware indeed, a must.

• Upvote 2

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

19 hours ago, MDFlier said:

Thanks for your kind words, I love reading positive feedback like this about my creation.

If you like the freeware, you will love the professional edition when it comes out this year.

Regards 

Simbol 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Wanthuyr Filho said:

Great freeware indeed, a must.

Thank you very much, it means a lot to hear my software is becoming a must..

All the best,

Simbol 

Edited by simbol

This software is in dire need of an update.

It needs a Professional version. 😊

Cheers,

Mark