Sign in to follow this  
MDFlier

Thank you for AI Manager, AIG. I have AI. Lots of it!

Yeah, I made a copy of it...If I say go to Delta Airlines and yesterday I used 1-99....then I pick it again today. can I redo it and then do I compile it? Yesterday I did bulk and there was no option to compile..Thanks, MDFlier

BobM

Bob M

If there are specific liveries that you want to have shown at a particular %, just select them within AIFP and edit that/those aircraft with what ever number you'd like and recompile.

You can recompile as many times as you like.

Edited by Dave_YVR

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Dave..when you mean "specific liveries" and %....kinda new at all that..example and back to Delta (say at Atlanta since that is a hub and lots of aircraft..what would you recommend for setting the activity level at? So I can see all the pretty aircraft...lol 🙂

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M

1 hour ago, unc1rlm said:

what would you recommend for setting the activity level at? So I can see all the pretty aircraft...lol 🙂

Delta and ATL? What pretty aircraft are you looking for there? I was more referring to airlines with special liveries such as the various specials with SWA or ASA/QXE etc.  Adjust those aircraft specifically and set them to something under 20% for example.

lol... I guess the Delta's are kinda "bland" thanks Dave....Gotcha...will check out those...enjoy ai watching......I will go back and re-read your post on AIG

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=29442.msg297668#msg297668

about the percentages..

After having read this..I went into say Delta...I opened the flight plan with AIFP and went to adjust whatever and it was already set to "random" 1-80. Now yesterday I bulk traffic percentages and put in 1-99.. I have never assigned 1-80 as random. Is this automatically being done by AIM or some alien force 🙂  So I did Delta, United,Southwest and American here in the USA....

On the right track?

Have a great day!!

BobM.

Edited by unc1rlm

Bob M

OK dave..suppose I want to see Southwest's liveries like the States colors or Sharks, etc. Do I pick out and highlight the particular aircraft with that color..with corresponding airport list and flight plan? see pic and then what do I do to change the percentage..is it 1-20 or what?

Thank you,

BobM

VcJgKmf.png

Bob M

Just double click on the aircraft that you have highlighted in the Flight plan list (left side),  and it will open the editor. From there, adjust it's activity %. Do the same for others that you definitely want to see as well and once complete, compile.

Even as it is, the aircraft you have selected there is set to 58%, as long as you don't set the traffic slider to less than 58% you will see that aircraft.

Good day all! I have successfully used AI Manager to install AI into P3D v4. Maybe a silly question...when the application is exited, how does one get back into it again? There is no icon and I can't find access to the Manager anywhere. All my added airlines are present in the sim but I really can't get the Manager back to install other airlines. Where is the location of the Manager to be able to use it again? Regards.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

It all depends on where you extracted it to. I believe it was just a zip file that needed extracting before being run.

The actual filename is AIGTech - AI Manager.exe to search for.

1 hour ago, Dave_YVR said:

It all depends on where you extracted it to. I believe it was just a zip file that needed extracting before being run.

The actual filename is AIGTech - AI Manager.exe to search for.

Ok...understood..thanks. This is an amazing utility. The southern African airports are now populated with traffic which was never the case with payware addons. Well done. Amazing...

• Like 1

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Hi. Is there any reason why some airlines don't want to download when trying to install? For example, Emirates will freeze at 0% while some will freeze half way through the download. SA Express freezes at 0% download while Kenya Airlines downloads successfully? I'm having random luck with airlines downloading. Some do, some don't. Maybe an issue with my setup?

Peter Webber

Yes, it could be the setup, or maybe even the server itself. I installed both Emirates and South African Express using the OCI without any issues (super fast, no delays) but that was on March 22.

1 hour ago, Dave_YVR said:

Yes, it could be the setup, or maybe even the server itself. I installed both Emirates and South African Express using the OCI without any issues (super fast, no delays) but that was on March 22.

For example, SA Express freezes at 0/11...I have set my installer up as per the tutorial. Any settings that I must look at?

Edited by Peter Webber

Peter Webber

Check to see if your browser has opened a window to a site for downloading. Sometimes you have to manually click a few things on a web page before the download starts and then gets handed back over to the AIG utility.