Sign in to follow this  
MDFlier

Thank you for AI Manager, AIG. I have AI. Lots of it!

2 hours ago, stripealipe said:

Check to see if your browser has opened a window to a site for downloading. Sometimes you have to manually click a few things on a web page before the download starts and then gets handed back over to the AIG utility.

Thanks. I'm on their support forum. Looks like something to do with flightsim.com.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Ok cool, yeah, some downloads will come from there, but, you'll need to register an account before you can download. Let us know how you get on!

2 hours ago, stripealipe said:

Ok cool, yeah, some downloads will come from there, but, you'll need to register an account before you can download. Let us know how you get on!

Yes, I do have an account there and Avsim libraries...so I don't really know why I cannot get certain downloads..will see what they come up with. Do you sign into your accounts first before running AIG?

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

I can't remember exactly, but i do know that once i had it worked no problem. I can't rememeber, but i think i still needed to possibly click through the site too when it needed to download. There was a couple more sites that did similar, though i didn't need an account, just some user interaction which unforunately meant a bit of hand holding whilst it downloaded.

Edited by stripealipe

I have a question regarding AI Reborn Lights and its integration with OCI . I saw the post the other day from Simbol there he explained step-by-step procedure, but I cannot find it now. Would appreciate the hint.

Thanks

Dmitriy 

53 minutes ago, stripealipe said:

I can't remember exactly, but i do know that once i had it worked no problem. I can't rememeber, but i think i still needed to possibly click through the site too when it needed to download. There was a couple more sites that did similar, though i didn't need an account, just some user interaction which unforunately meant a bit of hand holding whilst it downloaded.

Maybe you could send a picture of your OCI settings for me to compare? It's such a great product but frustrating that I can't download most airlines. I do have a few successfully installed (Flysafair, Mango, kulula, Kenya Airlines) but that's all I can get for now.

Peter Webber

5 hours ago, Peter Webber said:

Yes, I do have an account there and Avsim libraries...so I don't really know why I cannot get certain downloads..will see what they come up with. Do you sign into your accounts first before running AIG?

You will also need a flightsim.com account - so, aig, avsim and flightsim accounts in total. Did you check the 'Use only freeware' box under Tools -> Settings -> AIGAIM - OCI?

BTW the folks at the AIG forum are very good at helping you out with issues.

Cheers!

David Haynes

1 hour ago, G-YMML1 said:

I have a question regarding AI Reborn Lights and its integration with OCI . I saw the post the other day from Simbol there he explained step-by-step procedure, but I cannot find it now. Would appreciate the hint.

Thanks

Dmitriy 

Here you go...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cnc3 said:

You will also need a flightsim.com account - so, aig, avsim and flightsim accounts in total. Did you check the 'Use only freeware' box under Tools -> Settings -> AIGAIM - OCI?

BTW the folks at the AIG forum are very good at helping you out with issues.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have all 3 accounts and I have the "freeware" box checked. The guys at AIG are already looking into it. When you open up the tool does it ask you to log into all 3 accounts and then log out again? I was only ever required to log into AIG and Avsim. Never flightsim....

Peter Webber

No, generally you'll find it stalls and if you then go to your browser, you'll maybe have to then click through and help it along...

32 minutes ago, stripealipe said:

No, generally you'll find it stalls and if you then go to your browser, you'll maybe have to then click through and help it along...

Ok, I will try that. Thanks. So when it stalls, which accounts do you open in your browser? When you "click through" do you just open up pages on the account site? Will try it later.

Peter Webber

If I were to guess..its Flightsim...something about popups..cookies etc. Try login in to Flightsim and make sure you are logged in and leave running in background and try AI Manager and then if and when it installs...then close down Flightsim...

My two cents,

Bestest,

BobM.

Bob M

29 minutes ago, unc1rlm said:

If I were to guess..its Flightsim...something about popups..cookies etc. Try login in to Flightsim and make sure you are logged in and leave running in background and try AI Manager and then if and when it installs...then close down Flightsim...

My two cents,

Bestest,

BobM.

Adding to this... If you are already logged in when the pop-up browser appears just close it down.

Cheers!

David Haynes

When a particular install freezes  I check my log file and it reports "unable to download-server reports Error 403 forbidden" or words to that effect. So one of the servers is blocking me. Have tried to log into all accounts running in the background with no luck...will inform you if they come up with a fix.

Edited by Peter Webber

Peter Webber

Really strange I have had no issues.

Hope you get it fixed soon 🙂

Bestest,

BobM

Bob M