Sign in to follow this  
MDFlier

Thank you for AI Manager, AIG. I have AI. Lots of it!

9 minutes ago, unc1rlm said:

Really strange I have had no issues.

Hope you get it fixed soon 🙂

Bestest,

BobM

Thanks. When you first fired up AIM, did it request you to log into any accounts and then reclose the window again?

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

yes AIG and Flightsim can be a b....

Bestest,

BobM

Edited by unc1rlm

Bob M

I just downloaded 8.4.6 beta. This version looks very complete. Excellent work, AIG. I noticed a couple of things.

About 7 of my airlines had outdated plans (As shown by having the value of "TRUE" in the 'Outdated' column). All I had to do was highlight each airline, right click on the new flight plan shown in the "Replacements" list, and select Install. Shazam! Current flight plans! 

Under 'Tool' -> 'Settings' -> 'Flightplans' it looks like you can set min and max utilization and recompile (I haven't tried it yet - going to fly with it as-is for a bit first).

Definitely time to go make a donation. I'll have to look up the commercial packages to see how much. AIG is there. I'm more than happy to support them.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

Good idea. I bought all the rest..scrubbed all that and going AIG strictly..

Bestest,

Bob M.

Bob M

On 3/29/2019 at 4:26 PM, newtie said:

Here you go...

THank you, Sir

I have to say Im glad I stumbled upon this thread.  Starting download all the packs last night and disabled UTL.  These models look 100x better than UTL at least at first glance.  Can't wait to do some test flights tonight!

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

12 hours ago, pegruder said:

I have to say Im glad I stumbled upon this thread.  Starting download all the packs last night and disabled UTL.  These models look 100x better than UTL at least at first glance.  Can't wait to do some test flights tonight!

And don't forget to snag Simbol's most excellent AI Lights Reborn to fix the lights on the models!

• Like 2

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

22 hours ago, MDFlier said:

And don't forget to snag Simbol's most excellent AI Lights Reborn to fix the lights on the models!

Oh yes - that was installed as well.  Very impressed I've become with P3D again!  One thing I've noticed, the traffic sliders don't seem to affect this traffic?  Or did I do something wrong?

EDIT: Just realized they compile @ 1%!

Edited by pegruder
  • Like 1

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

On 3/31/2019 at 7:38 AM, MDFlier said:

I just downloaded 8.4.6 beta. This version looks very complete. Excellent work, AIG. I noticed a couple of things.

About 7 of my airlines had outdated plans (As shown by having the value of "TRUE" in the 'Outdated' column). All I had to do was highlight each airline, right click on the new flight plan shown in the "Replacements" list, and select Install. Shazam! Current flight plans! 

Under 'Tool' -> 'Settings' -> 'Flightplans' it looks like you can set min and max utilization and recompile (I haven't tried it yet - going to fly with it as-is for a bit first).

Definitely time to go make a donation. I'll have to look up the commercial packages to see how much. AIG is there. I'm more than happy to support them.

Can anyone explain exactly how the min% and max% utilization works? Mines currently by default on 10% for both.

Does that mean if I set 10% traffic on my sliders I'll get 100%? So if i set my sliders to 5% I'll get half the traffic, etc.

10 hours ago, itsjase said:

Can anyone explain exactly how the min% and max% utilization works? Mines currently by default on 10% for both.

Does that mean if I set 10% traffic on my sliders I'll get 100%? So if i set my sliders to 5% I'll get half the traffic, etc.

I think (someone correct me if im wrong) that its once you set the slider past that threshold, ALL of that traffic will show.  At least I think thats how I understand this.  I used the random function and recompiled some plans.  Not sure If im doing this right, and would LOVE to know how to adjust multiple BGLs at once.  No way Ill sit here and manually randomize every plan.  I have to do more research.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

21 minutes ago, pegruder said:

and would LOVE to know how to adjust multiple BGLs at once.

AI Flight Planner will do that.

Just now, jabloomf1230 said:

AI Flight Planner will do that.

Literally just saw the option - recompiling now!

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

Is there a way to compile them so they are adjustable via sliders? Or can you only switch on/off whole BGL files at certain percentages.

Just now, itsjase said:

Is there a way to compile them so they are adjustable via sliders? Or can you only switch on/off whole BGL files at certain percentages.

If you run through the bulk change, itll randomize what flights pop in at what point you have your sliders at.  The bulk change will randomize each individual BGL's flight plans.  So American's flights instead of all being 1% will be between lets say, 2 and 95%. Then Uniteds, ect ect. But itll bulk randomizes across the lot of them.  Hope that makes sense.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

OK, just diving into P3D altogether for the first time this week...  This is a really stupid question so I apologize but do I disable MyTraffic altogether prior to going through the AIGManager OCI or will it run and determine what is installed then I remove the airlines I've installed in AIG from MT6?

I'll get through step one first before I worry about the whole traffic randomization and traffic level configuration lol.

Thank you in advance!

-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg