Sign in to follow this  
MDFlier

Thank you for AI Manager, AIG. I have AI. Lots of it!

4 minutes ago, biloo said:

Is there something I can do to improve performance? Currently I am in p3d v4.5 and when I set AI traffic to 1%

The problem is that the OCI installs all airlines at only 1% so you get EVERYTHING. The best option then is to use AIFP to randomize your traffic between 1-99% then the traffic slider will actually serve its purpose. 

Open AIFP, select Bulk traffic and then Update Activity levels in traffic files. From there point AIFP to your AIGAIM - OCI\Traffic Files\scenery folder and when it asks you to enter the max and min levels just use 1-99 then OK.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

1 hour ago, Dave_YVR said:

The problem is that the OCI installs all airlines at only 1% so you get EVERYTHING. The best option then is to use AIFP to randomize your traffic between 1-99% then the traffic slider will actually serve its purpose. 

Open AIFP, select Bulk traffic and then Update Activity levels in traffic files. From there point AIFP to your AIGAIM - OCI\Traffic Files\scenery folder and when it asks you to enter the max and min levels just use 1-99 then OK.

I think it would be a good idea only to randomize medium/large-sized airlines and to keep smaller airlines at low percentage. This way, I would expect more diversity on airports,

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

2 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Yes, I read this on AIG forum but was all slightly confusing. So If I set 1 to 99%, then the P3D traffic slider will become effective? So I can reduce traffic using the slider? What about plans already installed with the 1% setting in OCI?

Edited by Peter Webber

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

12 minutes ago, Peter Webber said:

Yes, I read this on AIG forum but was all slightly confusing. So If I set 1 to 99%, then the P3D traffic slider will become effective? So I can reduce traffic using the slider? What about plans already installed with the 1% setting in OCI?

As far as I understand, all AIG OCI plans are set to 1% by default. If you want a greater band with you need to load those flight plans into AIFP where you can randomize them automatically from 1-99%. I guess other values are accepted too.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

20 minutes ago, Peter Webber said:

... What about plans already installed with the 1% setting in OCI?

You'd need to re-install those, easiest way is simply to delete the .bgl files concerned in the \AIG Manager\AIGAIM - OCI\Traffic Files\scenery folder and then re-install with a setting of 1 - 99.

I would also recommend only to do this for the big airlines. However, be aware that the randomisation function in AIGAIM is broken at the moment since it will recompile ALL flights in a given .bgl at the same percentage so either wat for Kai/Chris to fix this or use AIFP.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

5 minutes ago, Nemo said:

As far as I understand, all AIG OCI plans are set to 1% by default. If you want a greater band with you need to load those flight plans into AIFP where you can randomize them automatically from 1-99%. I guess other values are accepted too.

Wrong, AIGAIM has this function now as well, unfortunately it was broken in one of the latest updates ...

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

24 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

Wrong, AIGAIM has this function now as well, unfortunately it was broken in one of the latest updates ...

Ah ... Thanks. Even better!

- Harry 

9 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

I use HTAI singles pack which adds AI Cessna singles all over the planet and was an incredible deal for $10 I think it was back in the day. Most if not all of the models have also been converted for P3dv4 thanks to the ORBX AI freeware pack. There are also tons of various AI Piper singles and twins to use. There's just no ugly down the sim with MyT6 or UTL GA.

Sure we are missing some newer biz jet and other GA models, but there are just so many that ARE available to use.

I have that package, but I forgot that it had flightplans included. Do you happen to know the name of the .bgl for the traffic? I'm going to try to track it down somewhere in my mess of old files.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

That's the one, thanks Bob!

10 hours ago, SierraDelta said:

You'd need to re-install those, easiest way is simply to delete the .bgl files concerned in the \AIG Manager\AIGAIM - OCI\Traffic Files\scenery folder and then re-install with a setting of 1 - 99.

Wrong. Sorry, couldn't resist. There's no need to delete those at all, it's far easier to just use the method I mentioned with AIFP and it will randomize and recompile the bgl's that you have already installed.

Edited by Dave_YVR
  • Like 1

So if i understand. Open AIFP 

Open the .bgl in AIG recompile and it will assign between 1%/99%

Is this correct?

Or do i have to 1st go into AIG set it to 1%-99% then rework the flight plan in AIFP?

Regards

Mike

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

14 minutes ago, Riah069 said:

So if i understand. Open AIFP 

Open the .bgl in AIG recompile and it will assign between 1%/99%

Is this correct?

Or do i have to 1st go into AIG set it to 1%-99% then rework the flight plan in AIFP?

Regards

Mike

Check out this info from their forum Mike

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=30048.15

regards, Andy

MSFS/P3Dv4.5/| i7 9700K @5.0 | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F |32GB3200C16 | ASUS 2080Ti OC connected to 3 x LG 27" monitors 5780x1080 | EVO 970 2TB M2 for sim, EVO PLUS 970 500GB M2 for W10pro64bit | VirtualFly YOKO & TQ6 |  MFG crosswinds | T16000M |

Thxs for the info mate i think i have done it the right way.

Made a backup of the scenery folder with all the .bgl's and deleted what i had. ran the AIO installer made sure it was 1%-99% retagged all the airlines i had and bulk installed. Now checking a few .bgl's with AIFP instead of 1% in everyone there now ranging in higher percentage 🙂

Thxs for the tip and link mate 🙂

• Like 1

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

The latest development of AIFP is now 1-100 instead of 1-99...you can set AIG for its downloads to 1-100 in flight plan settings. and it will randomize IT'S flight plans only if you have others.

BobM.

Bob M