Sign in to follow this  
MDFlier

Thank you for AI Manager, AIG. I have AI. Lots of it!

Is anyone having issues with AI on taxi ways?

I am using PRO ATC X and on taxi ways traffic is keeping is distance from me by a mile. It creates a problem because I may back up and block whole taxiways that I am not even on but, are next to me.

Thats P3D's stone-age AI logic in combination with an not optimized airport bgl. Nothing AIM, UTL or MyTraffic can do to solve that.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

Is that something I could change in P3D or would I have to go to each Airport individually to solve it.

23 hours ago, NorCal88 said:

Is anyone having issues with AI on taxi ways?

I am using PRO ATC X and on taxi ways traffic is keeping is distance from me by a mile. It creates a problem because I may back up and block whole taxiways that I am not even on but, are next to me.

I think this is a PATC issue too. PATC interacts with AI (on a low level) which keeps AI back to enter the runway when you are landing. I guess it also stops AI traffic when your moving a/c is within a certain distance (maybe 100 m). Unfortunately, it does not matter if you are on a different taxi way. But better to ask at PATC forums.

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Can I use this utility to add AI traffic to Tahiti?

If yes, how?

If not, what utility can I use to add AI to French Polynesia?

Thanks.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

4 hours ago, DJJose said:

Can I use this utility to add AI traffic to Tahiti?

NTAA gets traffic from Air France, Air New Zealand, Air Tahiti, Air Tahiti Nui, Air Calin, French Bee, Hawaiian, Latam Chile and United. AI Manager has plans and paints available for all of those.

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

5 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

NTAA gets traffic from Air France, Air New Zealand, Air Tahiti, Air Tahiti Nui, Air Calin, French Bee, Hawaiian, Latam Chile and United. AI Manager has plans and paints available for all of those.

I am completely clueless on how to do this quickly. Thanks.

There's a manual/tutorial included in the AI Manager zip file. 

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Yeah.. the AI Manager is great..pretty simple.. If your computer can handle it..install all the ai/flight plans and where ever you go in the world...you'll have lots to see. I put the AI program on a separate ssd or hard drive outside P3d... It basically does everything for you. You need to probably set up an account with Avsim and the other one..escapes me..lol

You'll figure it out. It has the latest  repaints and pretty much most airline schedules. Constantly updated.. PS disable the traffic.bgl in world/scenery to traffic.off to get rid of default p3d traffic.

I am sure other experts will chime in to help you.

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=28686.0

Enjoy,

BobM.

• Like 1

Bob M

I looked at what available info including an old youtube video.

A full tutorial video of the new version would be great.

• Like 1

There is a pretty simple tutorial when you download it. easy to set up.

BobM.

Bob M

is there a list or a changelog to keep track of airlines that are added along the line?

9 minutes ago, ha5mvo said:

is there a list or a changelog to keep track of airlines that are added along the line?

I believe that if you click "Check online", and then "Available online bu not installed", you'll see the list that you speak of.

For the most part, the steps I posted in post #1 of this thread will work for you.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

20 hours ago, MDFlier said:

I believe that if you click "Check online", and then "Available online bu not installed", you'll see the list that you speak of.

For the most part, the steps I posted in post #1 of this thread will work for you.

Hi,

I'm aware of that. Thing is, that I'm using AIG AIM together with UTLive so I choose NOT to install some of them (mostly its the major airlines that are available with UTL) so I find it difficult to keep track whenever something new had been added

4 hours ago, ha5mvo said:

... so I find it difficult to keep track whenever something new had been added

Normally, new OCI conversions should be announced in this thread when available: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=29100.0

• Like 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models