Sign in to follow this  
claplata

Diagma simulator with the hardware for the G530 (resolved)

I recently purchased the G530 v 2 from RXP to replace the default G530 from the Cessna 172SP in X Plane 11.  I have installed both the trainer and plugin and see the G530 listed as a plugin in X Plane, but I do not know how to configure the buttons on my hardware to control the RXP G530.  I have a new Diagma simulator with the hardware for the G530.  I had it working great with the default XPlane 11 G530.  Do I need to remove the default X Plane 11 Garmin?

Hi,

I was hoping someone else with same hardware could chime in.

I'm not sure what hardware this is but I'm certain the hardware vendor shall have a 'config' doc of some sort to help you finding out how do they 'map' their hardware buttons to actual X-Plane commands?

From there, you'd just have to either map the buttons to the RXP GNS V2 commands, or even maybe just enable 'Use Simulator GPS Commands' in the RXP GNS Configuration Panel to intercept the defaults.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thank you, I was able to figure it out.  I didn't realize the new RXP configuration options were in the joystick config options right along side the X plane config options for the GPS.  

• Like 1