Sign in to follow this  
Richard McDonald Woods

Reverse thrust settings for B744/748 and 77W

William,

See Options>Controls>Key Assignments>Throttle (decrease quickly). If the Repeat bar is not shown, make sure that you have set the correct Controller at the top of the window.

HTH

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Thanks Richard. I saw the repeat column but yeah, no bar itself. Must be the wrong controller. It looked like the same thing imported from FSX, so when I couldn't find the actual slider, I figured I had made some basic mistake. 

Also one thing of note. I was tooling around with F2 / F3 on the 748, right after booting it up. Press and release F2 and the reversers open, idle. Then quick presses to F2 and it would incrementally increase. I had tried this before when attempting to fix this issue. On landing, I would disconnect A/T before touchdown and ensure my actual Saitek throttles were idled. But during the rollout, for whatever reason, I could not get the same behavior. It would revert to the problems discussed above. I know that's not helpful, but I always found that strange. Plane is idle, and the reverse thrust works as I hope, but when actually landing, nope. 

I have yet to try the halfway repeater bar above, looking forward to seeing if it works. 

I hope that it does😉

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx