Sign in to follow this  
davierosoft

VTOL issues with EZCA2

Hello people!

After long time I'm back on the forum, this time with an issue.

I recently bought Dino Cattaneo's F35 ABC package. I found an issue in the vertical take off. The Aircraft is like "glued" on the ground (it can taxi) also if the power setting is at maximum and the GW is less than the VTOL limit (40.6K lbs)

Changing the Aircraft view from inside to outside, and outside to inside will allow the Aircraft to take off like if the glue is immediatly removed. The same happens if I pause/unpause the flight, or open the ezca interface.

I know, you say "why do you think it is an EZCA problem?" 

It is because the

same behaviour is present on the MV-22 Osprey. The MV22 and the F35 have in common the same VTOL code made by Rob Barendreg. I know this because I already contacted Dino and Rob.

After a troubleshooting phase I found that disabling EZCA (disconnecting EZCA completely from simconnect) solved the problem (leaving me with more, no hat switch for views…).

As neither Dino, neither Rob are aware about other users with the combination EZCA/VTOL airplanes issues, I ask here...

Anyone with this issue?

Anyone found a solution to that?

Thanks

Andrea Daviero

P3D V4.3

EZCA 2.7.1.17

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Update on this issue:

I've updated Ezca to ezdock 3... Now the hovering problem is a very BIG problem...

Previously it was working with just the little bug I described. Now, with EZDOCK 3 no hovering is possible. When I select it it will not slow down the airplane and after some seconds it stalls with no apparent reason.

F35 B is no more usable in VTOL configuration. I need to check the V22.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Are there any other people out there having problems with EZDOCK in combination with any of my VSTOL codings (like in Dino's F35B or Maryadi's MV22B Osprey) ??
If so. please reply.
Also, I would like to know too if other people have this combo working without problems.

As I explained to Andrew, the most likely cause is some kind of interworking conflict between two independant applications both using SimConnect to read/overwrite variables.

Rob