Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[26JAN19] It is Saturday. Let's have share some PBR!

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:31 AM, Jack_Sawyer said:

Sorry fellas I like Airbuses, it’s just another fascinating aircraft to me, especially the avionics.  I don’t want to start a war, just my opinion. 

Jack,

Take another look at the AS Busses. We have really put some time in on getting them right.

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

7 hours ago, skyymann said:

Jack,

Take another look at the AS Busses. We have really put some time in on getting them right.

Scott

PM sent.

Jack Sawyer

Wow - I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks due to a recent software release crunch at work.  (Oh, the joys of working in software development, as I'm sure the PMDG folks know all too well...)

Having said that, I can't believe we are now three pages into this thread, and nobody has asked yet if the Pabst Blue Ribbon livery will be available for download.  What's up with that?  I want it!

After all, Portland needs its virtual beer supplies delivered in style...amiright?

But seriously, nice work.  Can't wait for the PBR update to the QOTS III.