Sign in to follow this  
vhrob

Livery Manager has gone from Ops Centre

I opened the Ops Centre this morning to download a new livery for my 737 NGX and found the Livery Manager has gone!

Same for QOTS and 777.

Rob

4 minutes ago, vhrob said:

I opened the Ops Centre this morning to download a new livery for my 737 NGX and found the Livery Manager has gone!

Same for QOTS and 777.

Rob

Usually means some sort of anti-virus program has damage the OC application.

Go into C:\program files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center and delete everything in there EXCEPT the OC_updater.exe, and then run the updater.

Kyle Rodgers

Ok, I have done that, but no change.

Submit a ticket?

Rob

1 hour ago, vhrob said:

Ok, I have done that, but no change.

Submit a ticket?

Rob

If you mean that OC shows that no product is installed although you have them it means that something deleted the registry entries for that products from your pc. Only solution to reinstall them

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Chris,

In FSX I can see all my liveries previously installed, load them and fly them without any problem.

The Ops Centre does not show the Livery Manager, and now that I look again, nor does it show the Documentation even though the documentation is still in the Aircraft folders under PMDG within Steam. 

If as you say I must reinstall the three aircraft, can I just do that over the top of everything that is there? 

Rob 

1 hour ago, vhrob said:

Chris,

In FSX I can see all my liveries previously installed, load them and fly them without any problem.

The Ops Centre does not show the Livery Manager, and now that I look again, nor does it show the Documentation even though the documentation is still in the Aircraft folders under PMDG within Steam. 

If as you say I must reinstall the three aircraft, can I just do that over the top of everything that is there? 

Rob 

Rob you can do it on top only. If you check on your add/remove programs the plane entries will not be there as well. The planes are correctly installed and can be used but if you want to do any OC operations you will not be able.

Prorgams like registry cleaner or some companies "PC tune" programs are known to remove these entries from the registry

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I can confirm that. Had the same issue. Prevent these programs to run again and/or just reinstall the PMDG aircraft.

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

39 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Rob you can do it on top only. If you check on your add/remove programs the plane entries will not be there as well. The planes are correctly installed and can be used but if you want to do any OC operations you will not be able.

Prorgams like registry cleaner or some companies "PC tune" programs are known to remove these entries from the registry 

Ok, thanks Chris. I have never used a registry cleaner, but whatever the cause I now know the solution.

10 hours ago, vhrob said:

Ok, thanks Chris. I have never used a registry cleaner, but whatever the cause I now know the solution.

Have a Dell computer, by chance?

Kyle Rodgers

Yes I do. Is their PC Optimiser the culprit?

Overnight I was trying to think what I could have done that might have impacted the registry. 

Ok, so no more Dell optimisation!