Sign in to follow this  
shantm11

Chaseplane causing mini stutters

I get very mini stutters but visible and its annoying with chase plane Only when landing 

Edited by shantm11

17 minutes ago, shantm11 said:

I get very mini stutters but visible and its annoying with chase plane Only when landing 

Hmm, I'd suggest it has nothing to do with Chaseplane and more to do with the extra loading of the scenery on the CPU while approaching an airport. If it was Chaseplane, then I would have thought you would have been aware of it at all times during a flight (?) What are your system specs?

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

If you believe it's CP then turn off all effects for your landing view. You may see a difference. Shantm11

frb3EsSh.jpg

Hey, turn off HD ground textures in P3D settings.On my end, it stopped the stutters. I think that may the culprit because of CPU load. 

Reynaldo Rodriguez

Philadelphia, PA

VATSIM | ZNY S3

signature-dark.png

JBU427.png

Chaseplane will more than likely not be your problem. 

• Like 1

Didnt notice any chaseplane and stutter problem.

You can uninstall the Ch. and check the result. The cloud will update Your presets automaticlly.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

6 minutes ago, YoYo said:

Didnt notice any chaseplane and stutter problem.

You can uninstall the Ch. and check the result. The cloud will update Your presets automaticlly. 

See the stutter on RTX2080Ti, it would be very surprising. 🙂

• Upvote 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

19 hours ago, shantm11 said:

Ryzen 7 2700x 3.7ghz 4.2 boost clock 24Gb Ram Rtx 2070 

Before casting blame on Chaseplane, make sure you are not maxing out your cpu at your given settings.

I still think (from the other thread) you're capping your Core0 (main thread) at 100% and that is why you are getting a stutter.  As Howard said, on approach often you're getting the dense arrival scenery that can peg your main thread.

In Task Manager, be sure to right click on the cpu graph, and select  "Change Graph To" right arrow to --> "Logical Processors".  This will display all of your cores cpu usage.  The first core is of primary importance.  If it gets topped out, you'll stutter.  the idea is to reduce cpu-bound settings (like autogen density and radius sliders, Special Effects slider, AI traffic sliders) until you do not max that thread.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

ChasePlane does cause micro stutters in a strange way. 

My solution is to load your flight, then close ChasePlane and launch it again. Stutters gone. Don't know why. It's been like this for a long time.

• Like 1

J.C.

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Microsoft Flight Simulator - i7 7700k 5.0 gHz - EVGA 1080ti FTW3 - G.Skill RipJaws 3200 MHz 32GB