Sign in to follow this  
phil hazelton

FA-50 Major issues

DOES ANYONE HAVE PROB'S WITH THIS PLANE

On install get error " INVALAD FILE HANDEL" ........e-mailed Caranado on this but no response

when opening plane , yoke will not open at all ( no movement ) / the top left tool bar incons in sim are black/ the VIEW automatically rotate from inside plane to several view outside plane , on its own ?

Hitting interior buttons screens are delayed on opening , if they open / computer has froze several times

FSX sim  runs fine at MAX with " all other planes " and smooth / running at ADMIN mode / deleted & re-installed several times w/ virus protection off

computer : win7 / cpu i7-6700 / asus Z-170 Pro Gaming  / ge-force 980 .......built for FLT SIM ........Plus just had computer cleaned up and up-dated

Very weird cause I have prob's with the Saab340 as well ........BUT not nearly as bad as the FA-50

Appreciate all input

Phil

I get a, "Error Code 404 Serial Number not valid." every time I try to load the aircraft.  I tried manually typing my email address and the serial number as well as cut and paste from Carenado account page and from a text document.  Submitted ticket, no response in the last week.

yes

the strange thing is that my computer is flight sim built / I run X plane & FSX at full  load ?  So  its not the computer

I go to the forum and see others having prob's with this planes .......wish I could figure it out

plane look great but can not even get into it to make it work

Phil