matthewpow

2019 Business Jet

There are BBJ repaints on Avsim for the 737. You won't get the extra fuel tanks for the longer range, but most BBJ owners don't have those either. I can kinda see why PMDG didn't do anything with the BBJ-specific variant of the 737 - that would be a lot of coding for something that probably not many people would have much interest in, since if we're looking to sim in corporate jets we're probably going with purpose-built ones rather than tubeliners.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On 2/4/2019 at 10:31 AM, nealmac said:

I wouldn't be holding out for Eaglesoft. I get the distinct impression from Ron that it will be another while before we see anything for P3Dv4. Having said that, if what they're offering is as good as their 32 bit Citation X, it will be nice when it finally does arrive.

Actually Neal we've posted this before but some may have missed it..

"Recent improvements in process and coding, along with new and competent beta test access allow us to at least consider the possibility of offering Citation XLS+ RTM for either Generation Three, 32 Bit Simulation Platforms such as FSX Boxed, FSX Steam, and P3DV3, or Generation Four, 64 Bit Simulation Platform such as P3DV4."

This would allow customer choice of Platform Specific Versions. More on this as final determinations are made.🤔

Edited by N400QW
  • Like 1

On 2/6/2019 at 10:17 PM, N400QW said:

Actually Neal we've posted this before but some may have missed it..

"Recent improvements in process and coding, along with new and competent beta test access allow us to at least consider the possibility of offering Citation XLS+ RTM for either Generation Three, 32 Bit Simulation Platforms such as FSX Boxed, FSX Steam, and P3DV3, or Generation Four, 64 Bit Simulation Platform such as P3DV4."

This would allow customer choice of Platform Specific Versions. More on this as final determinations are made.🤔

Sounds promising. And yes, I definitely missed that lol.