Sign in to follow this  
wayne.stjohn09

Dead horse but PLEASE!!!!????!!!!

I still fly the LevelD 767 on a regular basis because it flies right. I really don't care much about the visuals if the model is accurate and this is where so many add-ins fall down, in my opinion. I want accuracy of flight model and systems first and a billion moving parts in the undercarriage or 'realistic' working toilets way down the list of the priorities.

I'd buy a PMDG 757 and 767 in  heartbeat because I know they'd be right. Simple as. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

I have P3Dv4 CS 757. Not too bad of a plane but performance is awful

I have a rather mid range PC (i5 4690k CPU @ 4.3Ghz/16GB DDR3-1600 RAM/2GB GTX 770 GPU), and framerates when flying the CS757 are excellent (and that is with the high detail cabin enabled).

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

When we were looking at the DC-6 as a study project for us to learn about X-Plane development, we'd reached out to A2A, for example, to check to make sure they weren't going down a similar route (they were working on the Connie at the time, but we wanted to make sure we weren't going to overlap). Not uncommon for us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

8 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

When we were looking at the DC-6 as a study project for us to learn about X-Plane development, we'd reached out to A2A, for example, to check to make sure they weren't going down a similar route (they were working on the Connie at the time, but we wanted to make sure we weren't going to overlap). Not uncommon for us.

In that case, there is a chance that there might be a similar agreement with QW for the 787 and CS for the 757. I hope not. Really hoping for a PMDG rendition of those aircrafts in the future..

• Like 2

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

On 2/1/2019 at 6:26 AM, Anders Bermann said:

That would be an internal business matter.

Precisely

You're beating a dead horse.

Says it all

There have been given endless reasons by PMDG for developing that airframe.

Again, well recollected.

17 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

a similar agreement with QW for the 787 and CS for the 757. I hope not

What you hope for, just like the countless 'we-want-an-MD-11- for P3D4-PMDG', and what they think, are two different worlds!

• Like 1

Level D 767 Rocks.  Flew it for many years.  Agree with Bill - the flight model on this aircraft is solid.  I can land that aircraft with greater precision than any other aircraft.  Don't care if it doesn't look...."state of the art"....it flies right.

Mark Trainer

On 2/1/2019 at 4:19 PM, scandinavian13 said:

Please make a 787 anyway, down the line, perhaps after the NG3?

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Everytime i read "NG3" in these forums, i fall asleep out of boredom. The 757 or 787 are already out and very much credible and reliable (at least enough for lots of people not to buy them again) whereas there's no such thing as a proper 767 which seems to be in high demand, left alone the gorgeous MD-11. Oh well, moving on.

• Upvote 2

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

On 2/5/2019 at 6:34 AM, Nuno Pinto said:

Oh well, moving on.

... and yet, we keep coming back to this...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471