Sign in to follow this  
CaptCraig

Seems OK so far (v1.2)

Not sure the issues everyone seems to be having. I have v1.2. Installed fine in P3D. Plane flys like a Carenado only better. AP seems to work well. Latest AIRAC in the ProLine. Holds ALT, HDG, VNAV and LNAV. Even descends in VNAV on cue. I don't mind it so far. 

I did YYZ to YUL DEDKI4 MIGLO HAABS4 and it flew perfectly. ILS was great too. 

One gripe: The map mode switches and zoom levels are all messed up and need to be learned. Does anybody have any insight to the ND knob functions? Maybe I'm doing something wrong? 

EDIT: Actually...lol...seems the gauge and button lighting doesn't seem to work? I'm in the black textured version maybe that's it? One livery the seatbelt fasten light was working etc, and now it's not. Strange...

Edited by CaptCraig

So the yaw damper and approach buttons work for you? The tracking between waypoints on the MFD are represented accurately and the FMS tracks each accordingly without having to DTO them? Is this with P3D 4.4 or some earlier version? I saw none of these fixed between 1.1 and 1.2.

• Like 1

So I found I need to DCT TO coming off a departure, to get to track, which is normal and seems to work. The waypoint list on the ND seems to be accurate. YD doesn't seem to work. It lights up on the MFD if AP is off, so I assume it's on when AP is engaged too? No clue. APP button works. I've been flying approaches. More testing is needed, but it seems flyable to me, way better than previous Carenado products.