@emisary, I use Firefox and the save dialogue came up in a few seconds. Try another browser. If you're still struggling send me your email in a PM.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I send you a PM.
Struggling with 6 different browsers on 3 different devices, from which the iphone is even connected to a different provider.

Thanks,
Rob

I've replied as you didn't provide an email address.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I hate to be negative Nelly on this. I don’t have a good feeling they are coming back. There have been no restocks of inventory. No responses on anything. Things have gone completely quiet. Most companies that buy others want a ROI quick. Not seeing it in this case. Not even in the slightest. 

..u r not negative, it is a fact and for that reason and the luck of support for X-plane, I'm about to give up on GF.

For the merit of the truth I have to say that GF equipment which I have been using for almost 10 years proven as very reliable and as long as I used it with FSX I had no issue with configuring and having it performed very well, but unfortunately things as we know have been changed

Anyway, I wish the new owner good luck  

Edited by N1125Y

John Krieg is back at GoFlight and has been very busy with customer support. He has been advised that some here are worried about the future.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I’m copying this reply from John Krieg at GoFlight which I hope will reassure those concerned about GoFlight..

"Just to let you know we are still working hard to get stock back on the shelves and get back orders filled which we have done. The website is going to be redesigned and we are in the process of doing that now. So if asked by your customers you can let them know GF is still in the game."

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

2 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I’m copying this reply from John Krieg at GoFlight which I hope will reassure those concerned about GoFlight..

"Just to let you know we are still working hard to get stock back on the shelves and get back orders filled which we have done. The website is going to be redesigned and we are in the process of doing that now. So if asked by your customers you can let them know GF is still in the game."

As always, thanks Ray for your ambassadorship in our hobby. I’ve lurked mostly in the forums. I’ve been here since the beginning under different names. You are always helping people and providing great information to us. Thank you 

• Like 1

Hi Ray, as you seem to have the ear of John, and as he intimated that the web site was going to be redesigned, could you mention that a decent user forum would be appreciated. It's been a bit of a bugbear for me. The original one was very good, but the present one is pretty useless, as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers,

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

2 hours ago, Freo said:

Hi Ray, as you seem to have the ear of John, and as he intimated that the web site was going to be redesigned, could you mention that a decent user forum would be appreciated. It's been a bit of a bugbear for me. The original one was very good, but the present one is pretty useless, as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers,

Hi Neil,

I haven't communicated directly with John. I use Pollypot software and it was Steve, the author of that who posted the news on his forum. I'm just the delivery boy! :smile:  But I agree a user forum would be helpful. I'm sure GF realise that too.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Greetings Pilots 
As you may have heard GoFlight has been sold and is under ownership. We are hard at work replenishing are stock and designing a new website this takes time so please bare with us. In the meantime, if anyone is having technical issues, Tech Support can be reached at jgk4151(at)gmail(dot)com this email is temporary until our new website is completed. Thank you and happy flying.   
Edited by charliearon
edited the email to keep Spammers away
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just heard back from my provider regarding the fact that I cannot reach the site of goflight.com.

They (Ziggo) told me that they do not block the site, but that the site is unavailable to the Netherlands.
They adviced me to  use VPN.

I have send an email to Goflight about the issue, and did not hear anything back so far.

48 minutes ago, emisary said:

Just heard back from my provider regarding the fact that I cannot reach the site of goflight.com.

They (Ziggo) told me that they do not block the site, but that the site is unavailable to the Netherlands.
They adviced me to  use VPN.

I have send an email to Goflight about the issue, and did not hear anything back so far.

You have the wrong website address. Its https://goflightinc.com/

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

yes and no.
I did type goflight.com, but I did visit goflightinc.com. And I get an time-out on it.

De wachttijd voor de verbinding is verstreken

De server op goflightinc.com doet er te lang over om te antwoorden.

Misschien is de website tijdelijk niet beschikbaar of overbelast. Probeer het over enkele ogenblikken opnieuw.
    Als u geen enkele pagina kunt laden, controleer dan de netwerkverbinding van uw computer.
    Als uw computer of netwerk wordt beveiligd door een firewall of proxy, zorg er dan voor dat Waterfox toegang heeft tot het web.